I genuinely believe some people just can't have women

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
like brain shit bro, some type of chemical that just makes every girl in your radius disgusted by u

whatever tho

Should I start spamming cardio? for overall health and idk looks ig, cardio like running and sprinting
what do you guys think ab my ""theory""
@dark.max @imthesupremecel

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, Autismcel and 6 others
thats called autism

• +1
Reactions: greywind, boxface34, ElTruecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
surprisingly people who are actually 1/10 have hopes of getting pitty fucked but 2/10-3.5/10 = OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Zenis, aspiringexcel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
surprisingly people who are actually 1/10 have hopes of getting pitty fucked but 2/10-3.5/10 = OVER
if your really fucking ugly your best choice is to statusmaxx of people feeling bad for you

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aspiringexcel, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and imthesupremecel
did it help u mentally, in healthy or looks
?
it helped me with looks reduced the bloat in my face and also it just feels good after a while of running. I do it every morning for the past few months at first it was hard but like on the 5th morning I felt so good

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PeakIncels
it helped me with looks reduced the bloat in my face and also it just feels good after a while of running. I do it every morning for the past few months at first it was hard but like on the 5th morning I felt so good
oh ok then, I think I'll start too, it sounds fun, better than rotting ig, how much run everyday
?
I want better stamina

• +1
oh ok then, I think I'll start too, it sounds fun, better than rotting ig, how much run everyday
?
I want better stamina
I have smokers lungs so I only run like 30 minutes a day right after waking up, my lungs got a bit better now but I still feel weird when breathing in too hard

• +1
I have smokers lungs so I only run like 30 minutes a day right after waking up, my lungs got a bit better now but I still feel weird when breathing in too hard
it's over for u bro
💔 I'm sorry
smoker aura ig

• +1
  • Love it
IMG 1096

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore and dark.max
He had 23 girlfriends in prison which is crazy
bro how did he even kiss didn't the tongue of the bitches go in his rotted teeth and holes?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore and dark.max
def not bro , ur probably just a self -hating mtn just like the rest of this forum . Also cardio is good for health :smonk::smonk:

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
bro how did he even kiss didn't the tongue of the bitches go in his rotted teeth and holes?
A girl once said “he smells awful but still..he’s beautiful”

• +1
Me fr

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PeakIncels and castizo
Me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sportsmogger, PeakIncels and 1 other person
  • +1
def not bro , ur probably just a self -hating mtn just like the rest of this forum . Also cardio is good for health :smonk::smonk:
idk maybe your right, cardio won't looksmin me or smt right
? coz I don't wanna risk

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and irkkedmulatto
  • +1
Felt that
it feels like smell type of shit bro, like you get my point? person brain just smells this guy, good or bad, and decides to get disgusted if not liked, instinct type of shit, idk, I'm being schizo

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and irkkedmulatto
Me

• +1
It‘s because you are ugly. Simple as that. No need to make up obscure theories. You’re just ugly, bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Costcosuperstore and PeakIncels
if your really fucking ugly your best choice is to statusmaxx of people feeling bad for you
Only works for deformed not for naturally ugly like B02cel, Cuffem, Jsanza29

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PeakIncels and sportsmogger
Only works for deformed not for naturally ugly like B02cel, Cuffem, Jsanza29
bo2cel ascended, which lets be honest even getting betbuxxed is conisdered a win at that tier of ugly

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and PeakIncels
It‘s because you are ugly. Simple as that. No need to make up obscure theories. You’re just ugly, bro
yea I got it my brother, but I feel like even if I ascend I still won't get no bitches, like brain implanted pheromone that just makes every foid disgusted

man I'm turning schizo ngl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • +1
like brain shit bro, some type of chemical that just makes every girl in your radius disgusted by u

whatever tho

Should I start spamming cardio? for overall health and idk looks ig, cardio like running and sprinting
what do you guys think ab my ""theory""
@dark.max @imthesupremecel
true

• +1
yea I got it my brother, but I feel like even if I ascend I still won't get no bitches, like brain implanted pheromone that just makes every foid disgusted
What’s that, something like a virus in your body that spreads pheromones that repel women? I think such a thing wasn’t invented in the laboratory yet

• +1
Some have a sexual fantasy of fucking very ugly males

Foids are insane like that

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PeakIncels and imthesupremecel