I genuinely believe that most people are racist

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Like 90% are, why is racism so common online? It’s not because of “muh jokes” it’s because when your online your anonymous and can say whatever you want

You are your true self when you think no one is watching.

Almost everyone you meet is racist, not me tho I’m the exception to the rule

@cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: maarda, watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: maarda
Immigration has existed since the dawn of man and nothing has really changed. People have always moved for a better life

Integration remains a core issue but that too, has always been the case and Jfl at people pretending otherwise

Therefore racism is just subversion.

• +1
Reactions: maarda
Racism is just another term for pattern recognition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, cromagnon and wishIwasSalludon
Immigration has existed since the dawn of man and nothing has really changed. People have always moved for a better life

Integration remains a core issue but that too, has always been the case and Jfl at people pretending otherwise

Dnrd + save europe

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Debetro, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Like 90% are, why is racism so common online? It’s not because of “muh jokes” it’s because when your online your anonymous and can say whatever you want

You are your true self when you think no one is watching.

Almost everyone you meet is racist, not me tho I’m the exception to the rule

@cromagnon
I’m racist as fucj to normies irl even ethnics sometimes but usually they’re ok with it bc “muh jokes” even tho deep down im serious

I’m not racist to ethnics I like though they’re honorary Aryana

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, lowtiernormiechad and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon
It's just tribalism

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Who were the inmigrants

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and wishIwasSalludon
Wym racist against normies?
I’m very racist around classmate normgroids albeit in a joking away and they usually don’t care or just take it as a joke.

• +1

It's just tribalism. Hunter-gatherers weren't one tribe or group.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and ReadBooksEveryday
Life is all about self preservation. Racism exists not because people inherently love their own race more than others, but because it strengthens their own vie for resources. When there are multiple races, it gives everyone a common enemy. However, once you get rid of other races, then you start to separate by country, then locality, then family, then individual etc. So in essence, the impulses that drive racism would exist even if there was only one distinguishable race where everyone looked the same.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Most zoomers in america arent deeply racist, they probably listen to nigger rap and have friends that arent white

• JFL
they probably listen to nigger rap and have friends that arent white
I can only imagine how much of an oldcel you are to think that means someone isn’t racist

@cromagnon is a literal Nazi but all his friends here are shitskins

I can only imagine how much of an oldcel you are to think that means someone isn’t racist

@cromagnon is a literal Nazi but all his friends here are shitskins
im 18, and you arent "racist" if you have ethnics friends. The leader of the KKK said he wouldn't invite a black guy to his house or eat with one THATS racist. Muh I hate ethnics but I hang out with them and they are my friends. Jokes arent racist

• Hmm...
s a literal Nazi but all his friends here are shitskins
the friends in question
imagination jerking off GIF

• JFL
im 18, and you arent "racist" if you have ethnics friends. The leader of the KKK said he wouldn't invite a black guy to his house or eat with one THATS racist. Muh I hate ethnics but I hang out with them and they are my friends. Jokes arent racist
Hitler had honorary aryans nigga I am 100% tacist

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and 0S4MA
Hitler had honorary aryans nigga I am 100% tacist
I wasn't arguing for you specifically most zoomers are giga normies and their racism is basically just muh Mexican eat taco muh black got no dad muh asian eat dogs, jokes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
I wasn't arguing for you specifically most zoomers are giga normies and their racism is basically just muh Mexican eat taco muh black got no dad muh asian eat dogs, jokes
Yeah true

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and 0S4MA
Yeah true
It’s not that surface level, it’s not just a joke.

Think about it is it really a coincidence that the races which are the lowest in the socially hierarchy are also the most mocked?

Which races are the lowest socially? Black an Indian people.

Which races are the most mocked, black and Indian people

It’s to reinforce your social standing in the same way bullying the sperg at your high school reinforces your social standing

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and cromagnon
Think about it is it really a coincidence that the races which are the lowest in the socially hierarchy are also the most mocked?
The average normie dosent think like an sfcel, I agree that ethnics will be mocked cause of stereotypes but at the end of the day most people arent gonna do anything about it stereotypes arent racist

• +1