I genuinely can't remember the last time I spoke to someone my age

T

Turtle

Silver
Im literally not dramatising either.

I mean besides a couple of weeks ago when the guy on the far right came to my house and I almost started a fight with him, that's the only time since fucking YEARS I've actually interacted with a person who's my age (last time I spoke to someone my age I think I was like 17, I'm 21 now)

I remember a while back there was some debate in the comments on wether it's weird for an adult to have *no* friends, and the majority of the comments said yes it is weird and they were the most upvoted, which just makes me feel worse and like even more of an alien freak, cuz it's true, even people who say they have no friends are usually just dramatising and exaggerating, only 1% of people like me actually genuinely have zero friends or aquaintainces.

I know a certain some of you are gunna tell me I just need to get a hobby, but the thing is, cuz I've been isolated so long and because of my face I probably actually DO give off a bad vibe which makes people uncomfortable, I mean my face does a good job at making people uncomfortable anyway (especially females) but I will no doubt be exerting awkward and weird body language and micro expressions which subtly tell people how fucked up I am, even if I do try and get a hobby, any attempt at socializing with people is just gunna be a disaster because my face will just instantly creep them out and make them uneasy.

I know I'm only 21, but the thing is young people are *very* visual and judgemental on looks, moreso than any other age group, I'm pretty sure that people start being a lot less judgemental on looks when they turn mid to late 30's, but then what? I'm never gunna gunna get those young years back, my whole youth spent in complete isolation and making other young people uncomfortable because of my face, fucking sucks man, I don't wanna have to fucking wait till my mid 30s to finally have some semblance of a social life.

I'd have posted this on incelswithouthate but board never ever approves my posts and besides, you people know me more so hopefully you'll have some kind of idea on what the most reasonable route is for me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 11074, Need2Ascend and 5 others
And when did I ask?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
2/10 6/10 9/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Kmscurry, aspieSavage and 1 other person
i havent had any real friends for like five years and im not ugly

its not that uncommon nowadays for young people to be isolated and alienated

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 11074, Need2Ascend and 6 others

the tragedy of the advancement of modern technology

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Lux

My friends are all selfish religious fucks. Waste of time to spend even a minute with them, when I can have just as shit a time playing a videogame I don't enjoy or watching a movie I've seen 3 times already.
Counting down the days till I rope.

I feel just the same, the only time i interect with people my age in on the internet, since I finished high school. It sucks to be an outcast but at the same time I don't see how I could be friends with people my age where I live since I share no interests in common. I'm also 21.

how you doing now man?

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
how you doing now man?
im aight, super introverted so it doesnt really bother me much

not really anything we can do about living in a period of societal decline anyway so no point getting mad about it