I genuinely don't know how to communicate with girls

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025
I just don't fucking know, it's not that I'm missing a few key secrets, I don't even have the bare-bones knowledge every person my age should have. This is partly because of my subhumanity but mainly coming from me being a socially starved mentalcel. I'm not coping with any of that PUA shit but it definitely would help with platonic conversations.

Over if you don't even have female friends

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, bloomercel, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
neither do any of us buddy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
same bro, even worse than that, idk how the fuck to make friends, male or female, im fucking cooked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel, AspiringMogger and 4 others
brutal tbh socialskillsmaxx or die

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, qazw and wastedspermcel
same bro, even worse than that, idk how the fuck to make friends, male or female, im fucking cooked
Its sad asf because sometimes I share some common interests with a pretty girl or someone asks for my ig but I just don't know what to do

Its sad asf because sometimes I share some common interests with a pretty girl or someone asks for my ig but I just don't know what to do
ah fuck you then nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
it's called being non nt I've heard

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
  • +1
if the female is not a stacy you have nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
PUA stuff is nonsense, all you need to do is assess your looks by going on a dating apps and seeing how well you do.

If you're not doing well on dating apps, the real world is going to be the exact same nowadays so you're going to need to maximize your looks by getting muscular. This will require years of consistent hard workouts and years of effective bulking with 7-9 hours of sleep daily. Forget playing video games until 3 AM and waking up sleep deprived the next day. You're going to need to reduce time spent on nonsense that isn't helping you make gains.

Then, when you actually look good on dating apps and get a good amount of matches, all you have to do is be yourself and start conversations based on common interests, and that's it. If you looksmax enough, you might even be able to be direct sexually and get success from that.

Attracting women is not a matter of what you say or how you say it, it's a matter of who says it? Is it an attractive muscular guy or an out of shape skinny/fat nerd ?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and truthhurts
I just don't fucking know, it's not that I'm missing a few key secrets, I don't even have the bare-bones knowledge every person my age should have. This is partly because of my subhumanity but mainly coming from me being a socially starved mentalcel. I'm not coping with any of that PUA shit but it definitely would help with platonic conversations.

Be hot, be nice and don't make any creepy sexual remarks or edgy jokes. Also don't sound desperate

bro just talk jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and heyheyheybro22
bro just talk jfl
How do i approach like a girl i like in my class am i meant to just go up to her after weve been in the samr class for 2 years andbrandomly say hi n shit wlitd be super awkward

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
How do i approach like a girl i like in my class am i meant to just go up to her after weve been in the samr class for 2 years andbrandomly say hi n shit wlitd be super awkward
I was sort of in the same situation nothing happened tho because I’m incel…

• So Sad

Understand that there will be some girls that click with you immediately over some surfer Chad who has nothing in common with you.

Take men, you ain't getting along with every single one, same with women.

Just go and say hi to her, what could go wrong?
 3b1cd914 6fee 45e0 974f 9617b1871963

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, watah and 2 others
I can't communicate with anyone, male or female

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Act hot and cold in a non-creepy non-autistic way and she's yours.

if the female is not a stacy you have nothing to lose
Definitely not, most women aren't stacies anyway so ur either trolling or bullshitting
Just go and say hi to her, what could go wrong?
View attachment 3121916
This nigga keeps trolling my threads with ai generated curries
I can't communicate with anyone, male or female
Should've just made that the point of the thread, now everyone thinks I'm some normie NT faggot and trolls my thread

• JFL
Reactions: lurks and Gonthar
Yes

It's not as weird as you're thinking in your head. Just be friendly and start a convo

If she's not interested, she's not interested.

• +1
Doesn’t matter. Chad talks to them like cum dumpsters and they love that shit. You should talk to a girl like you talk to a guy. If she’s into you, you will notice quickly tbh. I’m usually mean to them or sexual when I notice they’re into me. It doesn’t matter at this point.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Suns9999
Doesn’t matter. Chad talks to them like cum dumpsters and they love that shit. You should talk to a girl like you talk to a guy. If she’s into you, you will notice quickly tbh. I’m usually mean to them or sexual when I notice they’re into me. It doesn’t matter at this point.
My problem is I can't talk to guys either:lul: I'm neurodivergant asf

My problem is I can't talk to guys either:lul: I'm neurodivergant asf
ye, nt is important for other guys. Girls don’t care that much tbh. If you look somewhat good they’ll come up with excuses for your non ntness

In most walks of life your “day one” friends are people out of your control. People don’t really make friends, they are in environment where they’re forced to socialize and as a result continue to socialize. Most of my friends I met in places I didn’t control such as my football team, school or my neighborhood.

• Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
Yes

It's not as weird as you're thinking in your head. Just be friendly and start a convo

If she's not interested, she's not interested.
What am i meant to say tho? i fsnt ssk basic wurdtions cuzbik all that stuff cuz weve been in the samr class for 2 years

Just say wanna fuck??

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
What am i meant to say tho? i fsnt ssk basic wurdtions cuzbik all that stuff cuz weve been in the samr class for 2 years
It doesn't matter that it's been 2 years

Literally just get to know the person, but don't be boring

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back