i genuinely hate my little 11 year old brother

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i wanna be vinnie hacker
he is talentless, fat, genetic failure, probably klinefelter victim too, all he does is eat, ask for money and go out with his little faggot friends, i get disgusted whenever i look at him, im ashamed of him, im ashamed of walking next to him in public, he has man tits at 11 years old and is built like barrel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, IAMNOTANINCEL, Charisma and 4 others
Cut him some slack just make him take roids and work out problem solved

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
just make him take roids and work out problem solved
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, nice one bro, but that little bastard only eats goyslop and is addicted to sweet things, wouldnt be surprised if ended up getting diabetes

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, nice one bro, but that little bastard only eats goyslop and is addicted to sweet things, wouldnt be surprised if ended up getting diabetes
Sneak clen in his donut

Ldar if you don't have this face at the very least

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and <6PSLcel
Same with my step brother, he is 14 and it’s already so fucking over for him

Polish peanut eyes
Not at all. Slavcels have deep set eyes with decent PCT. There are certain phenos that don't but they are not common in polska.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
hes gonna heightmog you
you know what? you are right, he is tall af, around 5'7 5'8, 172cm already and thats only thing keeping him from being looking like a literal ball

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
you know what? you are right, he is tall af, around 5'7 5'8, 172cm already and thats only thing keeping him from being looking like a literal ball
wtf, he's a turbo heightmogger, that's how tall i was at like 15

• So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111
wtf, he's a turbo heightmogger, that's how tall i was at like 15
i will most likely end up shortest out of 4 brothers, i got 2 brothers who are year younger than me, one is 6'8 barefoot and other 6'4 barefoot, this little nigger is probably gonna be 6'4+ while im barely 6'1 barefoot

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL