I genuinely hate whores so much why are they whores, why can't they just be normal

97baHater

97baHater

Zephir
It makes me so mad, we should all listen to our german Imam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Deleted member 51576 and HeightPilledum
this post is a joke btw, fed don't take it seriously I am a whore myself, a repwhore

Nah dude, whores are goated. You just mad that they don’t wanna be your whore

Nah dude, whores are goated. You just mad that they don’t wanna be your whore
True, but once you're old you want to marry and have kids right? Imagine ur wife used to be a whore, that automatically makes u a cuck, u are out there committing to a woman who took 9 BBCs up her ass in one night and was screaming the name of another man

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, Deleted member 51576 and standardcel
True, but once you're old you want to marry and have kids right? Imagine ur wife used to be a whore, that automatically makes u a cuck, u are out there committing to a woman who took 9 BBCs up her ass in one night and was screaming the name of another man
Real, but its almost impossible to find a good looking girl that did not have a “hoe phase”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and 97baHater
Real, but its almost impossible to find a good looking girl that did not have a “hoe phase”
Okay so you are going to accept having a whore wife then? That is what you’re implying

Okay so you are going to accept having a whore wife then? That is what you’re implying
No I’m debating never having a wife, just slaying till I can’t no more and then find other fulfilling activities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta
Sexual dismorphism, to facilitate reproduction but it doesnt matter now since a jew invented condom

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater