I genuinely prefer black girls over white from a aesthetic standpoint

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I percieve light features(light hair spectrum and white skin) as dull looking and asexual and get turned on by chocolate brown skin and brown skin in general with dark hair.

I know I'm an outlier but it's just my perception and I have the right to prefer a black HTB over a white terrastacey.

I also percieve many bantu black girls as having exotic features and luscious lips and pretty almond eyes that are so sexy.

The body is just a plus

As for their hair,when braided it looks good so not an issue and I percieve straight hair as boring and dead looking.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, Funnyunenjoyer1, NZb6Air and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Funnyunenjoyer1, YugoDutch and 6 others
They can have really neotenous features with killer bodies but the hair nukes their looks so hard and it's a pain to maintain.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
They can have really neotenous features with killer bodies but the hair nukes their looks so hard and it's a pain to maintain.
Just braid it and it looks good,not an issue

They're more feminine with their lack of sharp features imo

• +1
Blud wrote an essay

• +1
name 1 hot black girl that isn't mixed

Black women arent attractive to me at all

@Debetro kill this nigga

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Blud wrote an essay
I had to point out why I prefer them since white supremacy is a given for most people in the west being conditioned to find white women attractive or even prefer their dull asexual looks

Honestly, Afro Latinas, East African women, and slim/educated AA women >> the average White American woman especially past the age of 30.

But White girls do often peak high in their younger years. That's why I'm glad I mostly smashed them when I was young.

It all boils down to preference though. Sadly, many American women, White and Black, tend to let themselves go.

Honestly, Afro Latinas, East African women, and slim/educated AA women >> the average White American woman especially past the age of 30.

But White girls do often peak high in their younger years. That's why I'm glad I mostly smashed them when I was young.

It all boils down to preference though. Sadly, many American women, White and Black, tend to let themselves go.
I'm talking inherent looks.I see darker skin as more luscious and sexual than dull and asexual lighter features and also percieve a gl black woman as more feminine and exotic

I'm talking inherent looks.I see darker skin as more luscious and sexual than dull and asexual lighter features and also percieve a gl black woman as more feminine and exotic
Tjat sound likr a fetish

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Tjat sound likr a fetish
No,I genuinely believe all men would prefer them if they looked at it objectively and weren't brainwashed to see light women as goodlooking

I percieve light features(light hair spectrum and white skin) as dull looking and asexual and get turned on by chocolate brown skin and brown skin in general with dark hair.

I know I'm an outlier but it's just my perception and I have the right to prefer a black HTB over a white terrastacey.

I also percieve many bantu black girls as having exotic features and luscious lips and pretty almond eyes that are so sexy.

The body is just a plus

As for their hair,when braided it looks good so not an issue and I percieve straight hair as boring and dead looking.
I have never seen GL black women IRL

The body is just a plus

@Blackgymmax @enchanted_elixir

I already know you dudes are comparing the bottom 30% of Black women from housing projects who look like Precious to Stacy tier White women who look like Olivia Dunne or some shit.

If you compare the actual average ones, though, it's more debatable than you think. More White women irl look like Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham than Stacy's.

Africa has some of the lowest obesity rates in the world while the West has some of the highest. Also, Black women tend to age better too.

Again, you gotta look at the whole spectrum. To each their own though.

• +1
Reactions: exo
I already know you dudes are comparing the bottom 30% of Black women from housing projects who look like Precious to Stacy tier White women who look like Olivia Dunne or some shit.

If you compare the actual average ones, though, it's more debatable than you think. More White women irl look like Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham than Stacy's.

Africa has some of the lowest obesity rates in the world while the West has some of the highest. Also, Black women tend to age better too.

Again, you gotta look at the whole spectrum. To each their own though.
average foids generally look like shit, just like average men. at least with shaniquas you know they're going to have good lips and long legs because of their pheno regardless of their looks level, which are appealing female qualities

white women age worse because they have very square shaped skulls that look bad when they start losing their fat pads and collagen, and they also tan a lot to speed up the process

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel