I genuinely think I'm too autistic for a LTR with 95% of foids

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

spiraling into insanity
Even if I did manage to get into one I'm too much of a sperg for retarded relationship drama. Anytime I hear people talk about problems they have in relationships it sounds draining as fuck and I don't think I'd be able to handle it. My pERsonality unironically wouldn't be very compatible either. My only hope is finding some weird autistic bitch.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, c0pemaxxer, gigell and 10 others
I'm too ugly to ltr 100% of foids

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ShowerMaxxing, BeanletMogger and 2 others
U would go ER thats ur problem

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
You can be autistic but if you're 6'5+, they'll suck your cock everyday and tell you " it's fine to be autistic darling. I will always love you"

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BeanletMogger, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
You can be autistic but if you're 6'5+, they'll suck your cock everyday and tell you " it's fine to be autistic darling. I will always love you"
Just be 6'5 theory

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@<6PSLcel is fakecel 😡

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and HighTierSubhuman
Even if I did manage to get into one I'm too much of a sperg for retarded relationship drama. Anytime I hear people talk about problems they have in relationships it sounds draining as fuck and I don't think I'd be able to handle it. My pERsonality unironically wouldn't be very compatible either. My only hope is finding some weird autistic bitch.
Yeah it’s definitely a lot of effort.

I’m not autistic but I consider myself immature as fuck for my age, and I overthink soo much to the point where 90% of my problems don’t even end up being problems.

You say you feel incompatible for a relationship, nigga I feel incompatible with this world.

Some psychologist diagnosed me with ADHD but he was also like 26% body fat and gave off a low IQ vibe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, BeanletMogger, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

I’m not autistic but I consider myself immature as fuck for my age, and I overthink soo much to the point where 90% of my problems don’t even end up being problems.

You say you feel incompatible for a relationship, nigga I feel incompatible with this world.

Some psychologist diagnosed me with ADHD but he was also like 26% body fat and gave off a low IQ vibe
I almost got diagnosed with ADHD when I was like 7, I feel like there's a good chance I probably have it because there's a lot of overlap between ADHD and autism

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Autism is so subhuman

If I were NT I probably would have ltrd some mtb

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Danish_Retard
I’ve been in relationships before but that was pre-blackpilled me.

I’m a completely different person, and I’ve become so prideful it’s impossible. I honestly can’t cope with anything sub virgin Stacylite+ who will sleep with me first date and that’s impossible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and HighTierSubhuman
I almost got diagnosed with ADHD when I was like 7, I feel like there's a good chance I probably have it because there's a lot of overlap between ADHD and autism
Maybe, these days it’s very hard to know because excessive media consumption has been proven to induce ADHD-like effects.

• +1
I’ve been in relationships before but that was pre-blackpilled me.

I’m a completely different person, and I’ve become so prideful it’s impossible. I honestly can’t cope with anything sub virgin Stacylite and that’s impossible.
There’s no real point to a situationship right?

Isn’t something like that doomed to fail because there is no true commitment?

Random question I know, but you spoke in another thread about how you ascended so I was curious

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and HighTierSubhuman

People ur age in the past were married with kids and a house lmao

There’s no real point to a situationship right?

Isn’t something like that doomed to fail because there is no true commitment?

Random question I know, but you spoke in another thread about how you ascended so I was curious
Depends on how much you like the hoe you’re in a situationship with. If you don’t care for her it’s easy as fuck to dog her. But if you actually like her it’s a wrap when she leaves you.

Situationships are nice. Having consistent pussy with no obligations is great if you don’t care she fucks other guys.

People ur age in the past were married with kids and a house lmao
Times are very different in my defence, back then society functioned normally.

It’s also harder to be strong as a man now, human beings need an incentive to constantly be stepping outside of their comfort zones.

Times are very different in my defence, back then society functioned normally.

It’s also harder to be strong as a man now, human beings need an incentive to constantly be stepping outside of their comfort zones.
I’m pointing out how far men and women have fallen in this new age. Too scared to even talk to women having panic attacks like a cuck

I’m pointing out how far men and women have fallen in this new age. Too scared to even talk to women having panic attacks like a cuck
I can’t be bothered with a relationship, too much stress that can easily be avoided.

I’ve spoken to foids in the past though

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I can’t be bothered with a relationship, too much stress that can easily be avoided.

I’ve spoken to foids in the past though
Relos blow, gotta ensure hoe ain’t cheating, tip toe round ur words and bend over backwards for some pussy. If u can slay do that I reckon. Otherwise ur only options are relo or right hand

Relos blow, gotta ensure hoe ain’t cheating, tip toe round ur words and bend over backwards for some pussy. If u can slay do that I reckon
Getting into a relationship for the sole purpose of getting laid seems soo cucked to me I don’t know why

No you are just too ugly

Haha thats why i am luckily 6.6 foot

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Nick.Harte
I used to think the same as you, but when I was in the LTR with the stacylite, everything seemed to flow quite naturally and easy.

You get used to it, but foids have so many options and their lives are so easy that they are not willing to give inexperienced men a chance.

You are either slayer dating multiple women at once, or you are truecel. Women don't like normal men.

• +1
No you are just too ugly
I wouldn't be able to get into one because of my looks and height but even if I had the looks I don't think it would work with most normie foids