i genuinely wish i was fat

swt

swt

will it ever even begin?
fat people be happy, they be eating wtv they want and they don’t care about looking like shit.

i wish i could’ve gotten fat before highschool so everyone could just be used to me being fat.
but i’m skinny because i was so desperate for ascension, so now i’m just forced to ascend even more because if i descend people will notice. if i get fat now and eat whatever i want it will be noticed and will be pointed out, so i wish i just got fat before anyone could ever notice so i wouldn’t have to starve myself so constantly for ascension and to maintain my semi sunken looking cheeks.

i also wish i never found out about blackpill, i wish i could say blackpill has a good side to it but no it doesn’t, not for me, blackpill is only good for people with already genetic potential and i don’t have it. i’m facially unattractive and i’m already softmaxxed other than my skin.

so now not only do i have to maintain my semi ok looks with harsh dieting, i also can’t ascend too much more. so i’m fucked.

and on top of all this, i’m ugly, forced to harsh diet and im scared to kill myself,

so i’m ugly, unhappy, and a pussy

someone please kill me while i’m distracted:kys:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Debetro and SchizoTuto
relatable, dont check my latest post bro sorry

Last edited:
fat people be happy, they be eating wtv they want and they don’t care about looking like shit.

i wish i could’ve gotten fat before highschool so everyone could just be used to me being fat.
but i’m skinny because i was so desperate for ascension, so now i’m just forced to ascend even more because if i descend people will notice. if i get fat now and eat whatever i want it will be noticed and will be pointed out, so i wish i just got fat before anyone could ever notice so i wouldn’t have to starve myself so constantly for ascension and to maintain my semi sunken looking cheeks.

i also wish i never found out about blackpill, i wish i could say blackpill has a good side to it but no it doesn’t, not for me, blackpill is only good for people with already genetic potential and i don’t have it. i’m facially unattractive and i’m already softmaxxed other than my skin.

so now not only do i have to maintain my semi ok looks with harsh dieting, i also can’t ascend too much more. so i’m fucked.

and on top of all this, i’m ugly, forced to harsh diet and im scared to kill myself,

Posts51Reputation37

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SchizoTuto and Kaari
fucking arrogant graycels trying to tell me what to do
Yo chill my friend I was just trying to tell you that we could relate to eachother. Sorry if I offended u bro.:D

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Yo chill my friend I was just trying to tell you that we could relate to eachother. Sorry if I offended u bro.:D
I was joking kek, no worries brocel

• WTF
Reactions: SchizoTuto
Easy to gain with aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SchizoTuto and Kaari
dnr fattie ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari