I get approached way more with short hair even if PSL thinks it looks worse

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Everyone is saying I look shittier with short hair which is true... but only on the selfie camera

Yea brutal descension.... But in a candid/back camera it kinda makes me look a bit better

-I look way better with the sides buzzed all the way down and the top cut short, because my hair is naturally curly so it gets sloppy with length

-Anytime in the wind will make it shit in 2 seconds which will always failo

-The main change I noticed was the perceived bitemporal width

-with my 2c shit curls it just drops onto my temples and gives me matt bomer syndrome

-Pretty sure since my fwhr is already wide, frauding a taller skull with just hair on the top and none on the sides could work

-This is what tyler maher does and hes the best PSL god SMV wise, so im just gonna copy his haircut

Attachments

• 1718298766954.png
    1718298766954.png
    189.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1718298677594.png
    1718298677594.png
    395.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, boss8055, lebronjames23 and 16 others
Im copecelling, but most people on here overlook small details in terms of softmax and jerk off to the dream of them ascending with LF3s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, Mr_Bombo_mogs, xyukeeee and 21 others
It looked weird at first ngl, but ilI think it's slightly better. Not much changed tho

• +1
Reactions: laaoo, Costcosuperstore, <6PSLcel and 4 others
Im copecelling, but most people on here overlook small details in terms of softmax and jerk off to the dream of them ascending with LF3s
I got shorter hair and now i have people rateing chadlite lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Clavicular

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, EverythingMattersCel, glaruz and 6 others
It looked weird at first ngl, but ilI think it's slightly better. Not much changed tho
You cant expect massive change from a simple softmax like a haircut, you have to do so many things to get results

• +1
Reactions: laaoo, <6PSLcel, silencio and 1 other person
Everyone is saying I look shittier with short hair which is true... but only on the selfie camera

View attachment 2979061View attachment 2979068

Yea brutal descension.... But in a candid/back camera it kinda makes me look a bit better

-I look way better with the sides buzzed all the way down and the top cut short, because my hair is naturally curly so it gets sloppy with length

-with my 2c shit curls it just drops onto my temples and gives me matt bomer syndrome

-Pretty sure since my fwhr is already wide, frauding a taller skull with just hair on the top and none on the sides could work

-This is what tyler maher does and hes the best PSL god SMV wise, so im just gonna copy his haircut

Long hair works with certain face types and appeals to certain types of girls.

You don't have the face type and you are too dimorphic to appeal to the girls who prefer longer hair.

You cant expect massive change from a simple softmax like a haircut, you have to do so many things to get results
Yeah looksmaxing is about even the smallest things can add up 1 point in psl is a lot

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and Clavicular
Focus on whatever is working for you. If girls respond positively to your short hair, who cares about what some people on this forum have to say?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BigBoy3000, user123456 and 3 others

You don't have the face type and you are too dimorphic to appeal to the girls who prefer longer hair.
yea i wouldnt universally recommend short hair

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and perpetuallytired
Focus on whatever is working for you. If girls respond positively to your short hair, who cares about what some people on this forum have to say?
precisely, most of my slays were when i have shorter hair jfl

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Madridista
how tf do u think you look better with short hair? u look like a lesbian. long hair MOGS and if ur tired of ur hair curls u might also do a keratin treatment im planning on doing one as well

The short hair looks good on you, I think with curly hair it’s a looksmin to have it be long and in an Afro/broccoli hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
you look more amerimutt with short hair, you were white-passing in the before.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tigrxs, the next o'pry and 3 others
short hair works only if u have mogger bonemass

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and <6PSLcel
Idk but based upon the numbers, you will soon face a period of intense isolation. And will have to make use of your own mental resourcefulness and determination

It will be lonelier than ever soon @Clavicular, the numbers tell me so.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, idkwhattoputhere, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
short hair fits u better

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
how tf do u think you look better with short hair? u look like a lesbian. long hair MOGS and if ur tired of ur hair curls u might also do a keratin treatment im planning on doing one as well
Ive done it but it doesnt last and damages ur hair
you look more amerimutt with short hair, you were white-passing in the before.
you mean jew passing, its too curly

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Long hair any day, ignore the fhwr & jaw being better

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, blknswag, Detective and 3 others
Sorry to break it to you bud but you looked better before, now you just look like a low iq zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, tigrxs, NerverBegan and 1 other person
tbh like less then 1 in 5 guys look better with short hair your one of the few but the first cut is the best by far kinda similar to paul walkers in prime which is ideal for som1 like you

• +1
Yeah short hair is slowly coming back , not only that but it accentuates bones better than longer hair

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Yerico7 and Clavicular
Yeah short hair is slowly coming back , not only that but it accentuates bones better than longer hair
only grow hair to hide failos

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan and edodalic29
When you're young and masc you should have short sides and a long fringe on top. The length you currently have will better suit you when you're older.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
When you're young and masc you should have short sides and a long fringe on top. The length you currently have will better suit you when you're older.
You dont think a maher archetype would suit women 18-21?

• +1
You dont think a maher archetype would suit women 18-21?
It's not about women's age, it's just that your hair should reflect the overall dimorphism of your face. Youth = femininity. Most pretty boys actually have very little feminine features other than large fat pads which disappears with age. You'll notice pretty much every young guy has enough femininity to look good with a long fringe. Then when they get older and lose fat from their face they just look silly.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Clavicular
Ive done it but it doesnt last and damages ur hair

you mean jew passing, its too curly
so thats how u can afford all this shit, ur a fucking kike brendan peterstein

• JFL
Interesting, I look like a retard with short hair because of my damn skull(on the taller side). But probably because my midface is a bit longer

• +1

KING DEDE, I HAVE A REQUEST! ANY EXTRA KNOWLEDGE ON BITEMPORAL WIDTH AND HAIRCUTS?

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Did you cut your own hair?

• +1
Show the back and top of your hair.

We currently have similar haircuts, but if you haven't got it yet, aim for long, wavy hair at the back. It doesn't matter if the front is the same length as the back. This style looks great and gets a lot of compliments. Girls often remark on how beautiful my hair looks from the back; just today, two girls touched my hair and commented on it. Few people have this look because most either lack the right hair texture or follow the low-fade/fade trend. This unique style will make you stand out, it's the ultimate, overseen female gaze.

Examples (back):

Normie haircut:

Sub

Better normie haircut:

Better still sub

Better but sub hair structure, most normies can't go further here

Ex1

Starting to get better - shinier back through hair oil and healthy, thick hair (achieved through no shampoo and hair oils)
Ex2

Starting the gaze - the flow starts on the left top of the hair, yet boring in the lower middle

Ex3

People will complicate you for your hair in the back: achievable for most normies with natural wave hair, without considering hair color, thickness, etc.

Ex5
Ex6

Ultimate hair mogger, archivable only if you have good hair genes

Ultimateex
Ultimateex2

Max this, trust me the IOI is crazy.

One of my favorite hair (structure) moggers (You can't really talk about haircuts because you simply need to have the hair for it):
Dddd

Attachments

• ex3.jpg
    ex3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker

We currently have similar haircuts, but if you haven't got it yet, aim for long, wavy hair at the back. It doesn't matter if the front is the same length as the back. This style looks great and gets a lot of compliments. Girls often remark on how beautiful my hair looks from the back; just today, two girls touched my hair and commented on it. Few people have this look because most either lack the right hair texture or follow the low-fade/fade trend. This unique style will make you stand out, it's the ultimate, overseen female gaze.

Examples (back):

Normie haircut:

View attachment 2979285

Better normie haircut:

View attachment 2979286

View attachment 2979288

Starting to get better - shinier back through hair oil and healthy, thick hair (achieved through no shampoo and hair oils)
View attachment 2979289

Starting the gaze - the flow starts on the left top of the hair, yet boring in the lower middle

View attachment 2979292

Achievable for most normies with natural wave hair, without considering hair color, thickness, etc.

View attachment 2979298View attachment 2979299

View attachment 2979301View attachment 2979303

One of my favorite hair (structure) moggers (You can't really talk about haircuts because you simply need to have the hair for it):
View attachment 2979323
that assumes i have straight hair

i agree,short hair suits you more bhai :)

• +1
doesn't look female gaze

Last edited:

Female gaze maxxed

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

would you mind if i pm you, i would like to know if long hair suits me

I’ve been saying this for years, having short hair is better

Short hair makes me look like shit in my eyes but i get 10x times as much approached and compliments by women when i have short hair.

Last edited:
in america do u guys not just all have a taper fade. in uk like 80 percent of people under 21 have a taper fade no matter the race, barring lower class whites (normal skin fade) and upper class white (mullets)

Examples (back):

Normie haircut:

View attachment 2979285

Better normie haircut:

View attachment 2979286

View attachment 2979288

View attachment 2979289

View attachment 2979292

People will complicate you for your hair in the back: achievable for most normies with natural wave hair, without considering hair color, thickness, etc.

View attachment 2979298View attachment 2979299

View attachment 2979301View attachment 2979303

View attachment 2979323
this is exactly what im aiming for you hit the nail on the head

im currently at pic 3-4 is there any tips you have for this process?

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
your eyebrows look drawn on

• Hmm...

Might be nigga. On paper long hair is more aesthetic. But shorter hair carries a certain appeal due to its inherent masculinity that would otherwise be lacking.
Just like baggy shittoker clothes vs tight redpill coper shirts.

Short hair might signal a dimorphism that turns girls on

• +1

I could’ve wrote this. I used to have similar curly hair to you and I was a PSL god. HOWEVER, I was always uncomfortable with it, and it lowered my confidence. I never (except a couple girls maybe in high school) got women based on my looks. Having short hair increases confidence dramatically imo. It’s natural for men to have short hair. Idgaf what the Neanderthals did also btw (long hair).

IMO shave the rest as well. You look like you have a decent head for that hairstyle.

When people are saying your hairstyle looked better short they are saying that OBJECTIVELY NOT PRACTICALLY. Your hair was objectively “nicer” longer, but does not mean you will get more women with it.

Think of it like you would look better on a billboard, but not for getting laid (as with short hair).

• +1
@Clavicular let me put you through my ultimate facial calculator lol

• +1
men think i look better with long hair and women think i look better with short hair i think i will go bald and get a pube transplant

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
K lol I need a front candid and side profile photo. Can either send here or in dms bro. I’ll do it when I wake up