• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and ascension
In reality it‘s normies with either a good jaw or height halo

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 5.5psl, ascension and 1 other person
autist forums: muh foids simp for chads
IRL: foids simping for LTNs
MEGA COPE, holy fuck thats wrong school and being outside is brutal. All of em are simping for 5'11+ dudes while my 5'4 ass can only dream

In reality it‘s normies with either a good jaw or height halo
Nah, usually they’re either subhumans or have one above average feature.

MEGA COPE, holy fuck thats wrong school and being outside is brutal. All of em are simping for 5'11+ dudes while my 5'4 ass can only dream
That’s the thing, you’re 5’4 which makes you ultra subhuman. They simp for regular subhumans.

Nah, usually they’re either subhumans or have one above average feature.
Looksminned doesn‘t mean subhuman, most men don‘t really softmaxx.

Looksminned doesn‘t mean subhuman, most men don‘t really softmaxx.
To me subhuman is sub 5. But yeah I mostly see them simping for LTNs and MTNs. Was at a club recently and saw a HTB buying drinks for some MTN that she heightmogged in heels. They were making out and fondling each other the entire night and got a taxi back together. Wish this was rare but it really isn’t, I see it all the time @Xtra

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
That’s the thing, you’re 5’4 which makes you ultra subhuman. They simp for regular subhumans.
Still cope they are either tall and ltn or average height and htn/chadlite. Not in my entire life have I seen a true subhuman with a gf let alone simping

To me subhuman is sub 5. But yeah I mostly see them simping for LTNs and MTNs. Was at a club recently and saw a HTB buying drinks for some MTN that she heightmogged in heels. They were making out and fondling each other the entire night and got a taxi back together. Wish this was rare but it really isn’t, I see it all the time @Xtra
again subhuman \= looksminned. You don’t see actual subhumans "slay“, it‘s mostly normies PSL autism just fucked your brain how a normal man should look like.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
again subhuman \= looksminned. You don’t see actual subhumans "slay“, it‘s mostly normies PSL autism just fucked your brain how a normal man should look like.
I often use subhuman and normie interchangeably since i’m always told on autism forums that normies have to le betabuxx and jestermaxx to get landwhales but irl I see them hooking up with and dating gl girls that treat them like the prize.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
most are normies but some are actual subhumans, uglier than everyone on this site and awful people

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Zelenskyiv
I often use subhuman and normie interchangeably since i’m always told on autism forums that normies have to le betabuxx and jestermaxx to get landwhales but irl I see them hooking up with and dating gl girls
If normie has a halo height (jawline or height) or is very NT and outgoing then it‘s normal. But they‘re still not wrong about relationships, after 23 women are too much of a baggage to start something serious with.

• +1
most are normies but some are actual subhumans, uglier than everyone on this site and awful people
I don‘t disagree, but you‘d be surprised how many women actually are looksmatched to men if you wiped off their fakeup.

If normie has a halo height (jawline or height) or is very NT and outgoing then it‘s normal. But they‘re still not wrong about relationships, after 23 women are too much of a baggage to start something serious with.
I personally wouldn’t consider a serious relationship with a woman older than 20.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I personally wouldn’t consider a serious relationship with a woman older than 20.
Me neither, the thing is that the younger a woman is the more willing is she wanting to date a "subhuman" or normie.

• +1