I get called "adorable" by women

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I'm literally just nice to them and get called "adorable." This is so brutal, bro. I feel like I get friendzoned wherever I go by everyone. When women say "I'm so adorable," imagine what girls my age think of me. I would get friendzoned immediately by them. I get complimented on my height and that's about it. Women just think I'm cute. I WANT TO BE HANDSOME, HOLY SHIT. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HTNcutecel, Gonthar and 9 others
stfu noone cares

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Aladin, Clqs and 7 others
over for cutecels

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and zurzolo
If women call you cute then you definitely have the potential to become handsome lmao, be grateful they call you cute and compliment your height other than calling you ugly asf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, |Daddy_Zygos|, Clqs and 4 others
brutal anti cutecel pill

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and CoreSchizo
Adorable must be a cutecel/manlet/lanklet. Lack masc looks prolly

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, descension, zurzolo and 1 other person
If women call you cute then you definitely have the potential to become handsome lmao, be grateful they call you cute and compliment your height other than calling you ugly asf
Women won't say to your face that you are ugly, at least not grown women. They will just call you nice and cute, bro.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and zurzolo
roidmax

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, zurzolo, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Women won't say to your face that you are ugly, at least not grown women. They will just call you nice and cute, bro.
You probably lack masc traits, you have hella potential make the most of it

• +1
yeah its over
you arent seen as a sexual being

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, greycel, zurzolo and 2 others
yeah its over
you arent seen as a sexual being
Yep, exactly. The only time a girl I thought was interested in me was when I was in a mental hospital. She friendzoned me the next day, and she wasn't even pretty.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, zurzolo and Copeful
Yep, exactly. The only time a girl I thought was interested in me was when I was in a mental hospital. She friendzoned me the next day, and she wasn't even pretty.
it also has to do with behavior
your probably soft spoken / shy

• +1
if i was you bro I'd rope ngl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel, zurzolo and CoreSchizo
Yeah i'm very shy and too respectful I think
yeah thats probably 90% of it
if your cutecel but shy your adorable
if your cutecel but confident your a "golden retriever"
just be more confident

• +1
Cutecels are just young pretty boys, wait for your face to mature

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Beautiful>handsome>pretty>cute

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, CoreSchizo and Darkeningstar
yeah thats probably 90% of it
if your cutecel but shy your adorable
if your cutecel but confident your a "golden retriever"
just be more confident
The tough thing is I have to mask my autism in public. If I speak too much, I'm scared they will notice, even though I'm articulate in conversation.

Then you didn’t have enough testosterone for your face to masculinize.

I know my testosterone is high because my endocrinologist said I have high testosterone. It's just genetics.

I’m talking about the other guy, if your t is high your face will become more masculine until 30

• +1
I’m talking about the other guy, if your t is high your face will become more masculine until 30

The tough thing is I have to mask my autism in public. If I speak too much, I'm scared they will notice, even though I'm articulate in conversation.
most people will already know instantly from your mannerisms/expressions
theres nothing you can do about it other than keep putting yourself in social situations until you become more natural

• +1
I'm literally just nice to them and get called "adorable." This is so brutal, bro. I feel like I get friendzoned wherever I go by everyone. When women say "I'm so adorable," imagine what girls my age think of me. I would get friendzoned immediately by them. I get complimented on my height and that's about it. Women just think I'm cute. I WANT TO BE HANDSOME, HOLY SHIT. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Ur a diarrheafaggot @ XDDD

India
2988735 parking2

• JFL
Atleast they compliment you, from me they run away

just prettyboymax, u are not ugly its not over lol.

• +1
If a girl finds u cute or adorable it means u have a pleasant face to look at, anyone saying other thing is delusional. If u have prettyboy face u will be called cute / adorable / pretty, same way goes to chad faces theyre called handsome, so its never over u do not look bad

• +1
If a girl finds u cute or adorable it means u have a pleasant face to look at, anyone saying other thing is delusional. If u have prettyboy face u will be called cute / adorable / pretty, same way goes to chad faces theyre called handsome, so its never over u do not look bad
sure maybe handsome is better, but then other things come in place, do u have height, can u talk to girls w/o being weird? if both are yes u shouldnt worry, either way girl will chose tall cute guys over 5’6 cringe htns

• +1
sure maybe handsome is better, but then other things come in place, do u have height, can u talk to girls w/o being weird? if both are yes u shouldnt worry, either way girl will chose tall cute guys over 5’6 cringe htns
Yeah true I just need to practice talking to girls but just don't know how to start

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Yeah true I just need to practice talking to girls but just don't know how to start
ome.tv or yubo live
and talk to everyone irl not just girls, cashiers, bus drivers, greet people on the street, etc until you build confidence

• +1
you're probably too skinny to be called sexy, hot, or handsome. bulk up

• +1
And I get called adorable by men!!! :3

• So Sad
I’ve noticed girls in real life sometimes refer to objectively unattractive men as “cute”, kinda in a patronising way. I think it’s a strange form of virtue signalling, they will infantilise these guys assuming them to be very innocent and childlike. It’s bizarre they don’t even know these people and if they did they would learn that they view women just as shittly as the next guy, it’s like some reverse halo effect that vocalises how far they are from viewing these guys sexually

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I’ve noticed girls in real life sometimes refer to objectively unattractive men as “cute”, kinda in a patronising way. I think it’s a strange form of virtue signalling, they will infantilise these guys assuming them to be very innocent and childlike. It’s bizarre they don’t even know these people and if they did they would learn that they view women just as shittly as the next guy, it’s like some reverse halo effect that vocalises how far they are from viewing these guys sexually
and the worst part is, is that some of these guys eat it up, thinking that they have a shot at dating these girls, but I’ve seen first hand them use those same adjectives to describe the disabled and elderly jfl