I get drunk from 2 beers and little boys call me an emo

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Fresh sphinx of beER bELl
Little kids were like "are you emo???" and I did a satanic hand sign and smiled at them. :owo: Then there were some older guys, like 15, who chased the other one and play wrestled him and pretended the assault him with his bandy stick!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Tabula Rasa
were you out and about today?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Eriot Lodger
were you out and about today?
Yes son, I went out recycling cans and buying grapefruit juice to fuel my kratom dependency (it potentiates the mitragynine). I also ordered 500 grams more kratom and bought a couple beers. Now I'm on my way to buy another beer in preparation for my date so I'm proper relaxed and sociable.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Yes son, I went out recycling cans and buying grapefruit juice to fuel my kratom dependency (it potentiates the mitragynine). I also ordered 500 grams more kratom and bought a couple beers. Now I'm on my way to buy another beer in preparation for my date so I'm proper relaxed and sociable.
That’s nice. I hope you have a good time on your date. Is kratom bad for you?

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
That’s nice. I hope you have a good time on your date. Is kratom bad for you?
Thank you! I wouldn't say it's bad, but it can be unhealthy if you use too much. I probably use more than I should ideally and mixing with alcohol could be bad for the liver, but it's definitely better than being addicted to hard drugs. I wouldn't recommend using it unless you struggle with pain or addiction to other drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa