I get filled with rage at seeing ugly parents

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
Whenever I see a dude that's short, ugly, bald, etc with his little kid I get this immense feeling of hatred and rage.

or with a foid mom that is also ugly, short, etc

I see the kid smiling and being happy but I know in just a few years they will forever hate being alive.

If you force someone to live with bad genetics you are the biggest piece of shit ever and I hate you and hope you die painfully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 2968 and 12 others
pro lifers get the rope (in minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
bum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Emo-tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • Ugh..
Reactions: inceletto
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 7866
Boomers were the last generation to get looksmatch partners. In the future the only males to breed will be chads, due to hypergamy and sperm banks female subhumans will still get to have children, but less and less males will be subhuman each generation and eventually humans will exclusively be chads and stacies.

If you force someone to live with bad genetics you are the biggest piece of shit ever and I hate you and hope you die painfully.

Told that to my mother in a slightly watered down way.
She just answered:
You pretty and beauty lays in the eye of the beholder. Don't blame you're parents for all your problems.

It's disgusting how that bitch does not even have slight a sense of what she has done to me by spreading her legs to a subhuman and being a subhuman herself.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and RAITEIII
Whenever I see a dude that's short, ugly, bald, etc with his little kid I get this immense feeling of hatred and rage.

or with a foid mom that is also ugly, short, etc

I see the kid smiling and being happy but I know in just a few years they will forever hate being alive.

I do too. I'm ugly as hell plus short (5'1).

I took a blood oath that I would never ever produce offspring. In the natural world, people like me would have been dead long ago.

In fact, thinking about offing myself after I complete my bucket list.

I do too. I'm ugly as hell plus short (5'1).

I took a blood oath that I would never ever produce offspring. In the natural world, people like me would have been dead long ago.

In fact, thinking about offing myself after I complete my bucket list.
Don’t

unban

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Copeful

Quite an oxymoron. You don't want me to off myself but you tell me it's over? Which one is it? You want me to suffer for another 40-50 years being KHHV?

Yeah sorry but with all of the guns available around me I'm going to off myself pretty soon. Not today but soon.

kZTwlyo.gif

:p