can i turn this back?

@Weter

Just take insulin

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ineonx and Never Get Up
normal range 75-100
can i turn this back?

@Weter
Metformin imediately from nearest farmacia, 500mg at the morning and 500mg in evening to keep glucose low throughout the day

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Probably you got prediabetes, say this to your doctor so the jews can give you free blood tests and diagnostics

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and elemanzelvadre
Low carbs asap, every carb will in the end turn to same glucose as sugar

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and elemanzelvadre
Metformin imediately from nearest farmacia, 500mg at the morning and 500mg in evening to keep glucose low throughout the day
Metformin is no prescription (at least where i live) and is very affordable, get it asap and once your glucose spike or you eat something that spikes insulin blast it(mark as solution pls)

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Raw primal diet will fix that

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Bruh youre even at a higher risk of diabetes buy mectormin asap(at least rep or mark as solution for effort)
thx for solution

• +1
Reactions: Weter
Fucking retard gahahahahahahaha

Nah fr bro, you gotta exercise most importantly, take berberine, ACV and eat lower carbs, fiber also, drink plenty of water and get unsweetened green tea for some small metabolism boost, if you wanna turn this back to normal i dont want you to die jfl :eek: also get enough Sleep. (8hrs min)

That pussy carb level tbh, chug down a whole cola bottle
Aint gonna do shit, a signgle cola or a signle carb is not a big deal, the deal is bulking in general on HGH which causes problems

Nah fr bro, you gotta exercise most importantly, take berberine, ACV and eat lower carbs, fiber also, drink plenty of water and get unsweetened green tea for some small metabolism boost, if you wanna turn this back to normal i dont want you to die jfl :eek: also get enough Sleep. (8hrs min)
You forgot cold showers

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
im starting a regular life again,i hope one day it starts for me