I get mad IOIs from girls working in every LIDL I go to lol

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
Low income EEs and native women (40+ and young fat fucks) always seem to give some solid IOIs.

I will become known as the LIDL SLAYER...

Watch this space..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Canwefixit and bloomercel
Over if you don't get IOI in Lidl.

Now I got an iPhone 13 pro to scan my Lidl plus card so I can flex that as well.

Also the other day I had a ton of shopping and I said to a guy behind me he could just go in front cause he just had a few things. Then I let another guy past too. Then it was a foid so I ignored her and made her wait 15 minutes for me to do my giant shopping, fuck foids.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 22930
Over if you don't get IOI in Lidl.

Now I got an iPhone 13 pro to scan my Lidl plus card so I can flex that as well.

Also the other day I had a ton of shopping and I said to a guy behind me he could just go in front cause he just had a few things. Then I let another guy past too. Then it was a foid so I ignored her and made her wait 15 minutes for me to do my giant shopping, fuck foids.

MOGGER MOVE

I also loudly allow some cucks to go ahead of me. "eh thanks man, i appreciate it" says the 5'7 tall manlet. "IT'S OK MATE, GO ON AHEAD" I say in the most authoritative and dominant way while taking up huge amounts of space as the biggest male who has ever walked into the venue.

Extremely mogging the manlet and putting him into the cuck frame. There is no doubt I could fuck his wife with his support while he holds his 5 inch dick. This is what everyone is thinking. It's no wonder the aryans show IOIs after these shows of dominance.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
women looking at you isnt an ioi

Low income EEs and native women (40+ and young fat fucks) always seem to give some solid IOIs.

I will become known as the LIDL SLAYER...

Watch this space..
I usually stay away from LIDLs since most of the people shopping the are low-trust ogres. I don't want to get shanked.