I get rage from thinking im not the biggest chad

researcher888

researcher888

Silver
often I feel good because of 100+ slays and my money but then I read a story here or online and think that someone got more tinder matches than me, got better girls than me or has a good girl in a relationship and I get into a fit of rage, thinking that I didn't get the best quality, that I need to get more likes and better girls, more money, more looks etc.

It's never enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and try2beme
Yeah it’s hell

At this point just message maher to come fuck your girl. This outcome is inevitable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, try2beme, researcher888 and 2 others
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: researcher888
Yeah it’s hell

At this point just message maher to come fuck your girl. This outcome is inevitable
I feel very severe FOMO whenever I see anyone with a better girl or more successful than me even though I'm probably more successful than 99% of males

I feel very severe FOMO whenever I see anyone with a better girl or more successful than me even though I'm probably more successful than 99% of males
I’m the same, I need it all

Everythint or nothing

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and researcher888
I’m the same, I need it all

Everythint or nothing
The problem I have is that I could make losers seethe with some of the girls I dated and fucked but in the end they were not beautiful and pure enough to really make me commit to them, like I want to have a girl that is really a stacylite at least and also a virgin on top of that, but now im already getting older and I feel like time is slipping, my upcoming HT and lower blepharoplasty will be my final attempt to ascend high enough to secure a virgin stacylite+..

Tales

i have no problem waiting

• +1
often I feel good because of 100+ slays and my money but then I read a story here or online and think that someone got more tinder matches than me, got better girls than me or has a good girl in a relationship and I get into a fit of rage, thinking that I didn't get the best quality, that I need to get more likes and better girls, more money, more looks etc.

It's never enough
IMG 4837

• JFL

It's never enough
Yeah i feel that to hate being moged in all categories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back