I got 2 Personalities

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
When I aint not drunk im a ultra high inhib , 0 NT low T twink fag but when Im drunk Im ultra high T, -7384 inhib ,ultra high NT nigga and am able to pull biatches
How can I Make my second personality my 24/7 without Drink maxxxxing

cum pills 20mg before sleep

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Eat your semen. it might help.

it is what it is

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
Lmao leads to the looksmax moderators

its not good becoming all time low inhib tbh, girls will think you are creep when they aren't in the mood
its ideal to be low inhib when everyone is drinking and have fun

ashwaganda bro its the answer