I got a below a 25% on my exam

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
fuck this college shit. Fuck this stupid biology major too I’m prob gonna switch it to something easier this is so cucked I can’t anymore fuck it

College would be easier if you could slay

lmao @ majorlng ln blology and shlt lf your blackplled

ld fall so hard lf l majored ln that, my major ls pretty easy, lm majorlng ln managment.

lm too low lq/not motlvated to get lnto stem,

lmao @ majorlng ln blology and shlt lf your blackplled

ld fall so hard lf l majored ln that, my major ls pretty easy, lm majorlng ln managment.

lm too low lq/not motlvated to get lnto stem,
Tbh stem is hell. Not hard at all just a lot of material to cover shits so boring too.
College would be easier if you could slay
Plent college sluts wanted to fuck me but I’m too high inhib and autistic. It is what it is am I right

Tbh stem is hell. Not hard at all just a lot of material to cover shits so boring too.

Plent college sluts wanted to fuck me but I’m too high inhib and autistic. It is what it is am I right
lmaglne majorlng ln stem lf your not slaylng grls, your pretty much ln college to suffer and wagecuck for some jew

lmaglne majorlng ln stem lf your not slaylng grls, your pretty much ln college to suffer and wagecuck for some jew
I go to a commuter school no one party’s/fuck there anyways. I mog all my classes it’s just full of Indians and manlet asians tbh