I got a boner in public and I didn’t had underwear on

The Grinch

The Grinch

Follow Looksmax.org on Twitter/X
You know when you have a boner, you point it upwards and clamp it with your underwear so it stays like that. But today I didn’t had no underwear because it was too hot for that shit and I got a fucking boner while standing at the checkout in the supermarket. There was literally nothing I could do in that situation to save myself, it was horrible.

I tried acting stoic and emotionless on the outside, pretending it’s everything alright.

christian bale GIF

On the inside, I was losing my mind, I knew if anyone looks at me, they would see my cock pointing right at them like a total creep

american psycho pandora GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, c0pemaxxer, ttlurker and 5 others
Well what happened

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
should have slowly stroked while making eye contact with everyone

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and ttlurker
High inhib

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker
Tens que baixar essa inibiçao mano

You know when you have a boner, you point it upwards and clamp it with your underwear so it stays like that
what is blud babbling about

i love when my dick is semi hard and im wearing gray sweatpants and it looks like i have snake down there

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
you cant relate since you have small dick
Nah my dick is so big if I pointed it upwards it would out at the top, idk doesn't even need to be that big for that to happen

High t trait :chad:

You know when you have a boner, you point it upwards and clamp it with your underwear so it stays like that. But today I didn’t had no underwear because it was too hot for that shit and I got a fucking boner while standing at the checkout in the supermarket. There was literally nothing I could do in that situation to save myself, it was horrible.

I tried acting stoic and emotionless on the outside, pretending it’s everything alright.

christian bale GIF

On the inside, I was losing my mind, I knew if anyone looks at me, they would see my cock pointing right at them like a total creep

american psycho pandora GIF
Why is getting a homer embarrassing? But you can’t blame woman when there pussy stinks from blood and shit?