I got a inflamed pimple on my chin how do I get rid of it?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Bronze
I got a small inflamed red pimple on my chin how tf do i get rid of it fast like in 2 days. i literally just got it after coming back from college, i applied tret 0.025 and benzoyl peroxide on it other than that idk what to do

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I got a small inflamed red pimple on my chin how tf do i get rid of it fast like in 2 days. i literally just got it after coming back from college, i applied tret 0.025 and benzoyl peroxide on it other than that idk what to do
im scared now the hoes will be disgusted by me:trepidation: even tho ik some guy that has dry skin and acne but chad skull like me and he still gets approached ive gotten approached a couple times too myself but im scared now they'll be disgusted by it:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

What did you eat today

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
your attitude somehow pisses me off i hope you don’t get rid of the pimple and it scars

• +1
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc), Alex_notmogging and org3cel.RR
sulfur cream

can you use while on tret + azelaic ?
aslong as you dont have them in your face applied before, i wouldnt mix them cuz idk what will happen, gonna have to look into it

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Drink copious amounts of watrer so bacteria gets flooded, use a pimple patch with salicylic acid so bacteria gets fucked from the outside and inside , after putting sway the pimple patch away your gonna ice that spot for 3-5 to promote blood flow , after allat you gonna put cc or bb cream on that spot that matches your skintone:feelshehe: ( normally works , if not then idk:feelswat:)