I got a promotion 😎

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I outperformed all the cadets in my batch in Shooting, Map reading, Situational awareness and General Knowledge. I got humbled in the physicals tho. I need to up my cardio game either way I have been given a promotion and new a rank. I'll now have 2 stars piped on my shoulders in the upcoming POP ceremony next month. I'm the guy to the far right btw

I will be wearing this uniform in all its glory some day 🙌

Images   2023 11 26T172919012

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, SidharthTheSlayer, justinzayn and 27 others
Tagging frnds

@BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234 @exo @SidharthTheSlayer @Kristin @Mr. President @RAMU KAKA @URL code @HernanDrago

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, SidharthTheSlayer, Mr. President and 1 other person
I outperformed all the cadets in my batch in Shooting, Map reading, Situational awareness and General Knowledge. I got humbled in the physicals tho. I need to up my cardio game either way I have been given a promotion and new a rank. I'll now have 2 stars piped on my shoulders in the upcoming POP ceremony next month. I'm the guy to the far right btw

View attachment 2572621

I thought you were american? Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
nice job

are you gonna be an officer

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Indian army?? fr

• +1
how did this pipsqueak pass the height test
IMG 7704

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 10 others
Only government job can save your subhuman ass, btw good luck bhai and dont give our base to paxtanis.

• JFL
Only government job can save your subhuman ass, btw good luck bhai and dont give our base to paxtanis.
Damn. I thought my face looks nice here tbh.

IMG 20230126 113451

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Banasura, overtier1011, tervile1 and 9 others
congrats buddyboyo

• +1
  • Love it
Wait are you in military academy for NCO or in the normal army?

• +1
Wait are you in military academy for NCO or in the normal army?
I got a promotion in NCC( it's like boys scout for older teens). If I do well here and pass all the tests I will be given an opportunity to directly sit for an interview to join the military academy as an commisioned officer(Lieutenant).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and TsarTsar444
I got a promotion in NCC( it's like boys scout for older teens). If I do well here and pass all the tests I will be given an opportunity to directly sit for an interview to join the military academy as an commisioned officer(Lieutenant).
Going to the military academy where i live is the most prestigious higher education facility you could enroll in, at least on medical school level but definitely higher status. Only the top students who have political connections manage to get in though

• Woah
Going to the military academy where i live is the most prestigious higher education facility you could enroll in, at least on medical school level but definitely higher status. Only the top students who have political connections manage to get in though
Here, it's similar. The NDA academy stands out as one of the most challenging military schools to gain entry. It holds immense prestige and is a coveted aspiration for many individuals. While nepotism may exist to some extent, it seems to be less prevalent than in countries like Russia, likely due to the bureaucratic structure and organizational depth of the Indian army. Despite this, the Indian army requires a substantial number of officers to lead its vast forces, so they can't solely select the elite so even the average person has a fair opportunity to compete.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Here, it's similar. The NDA academy stands out as one of the most challenging military schools to gain entry. It holds immense prestige and is a coveted aspiration for many individuals. While nepotism may exist to some extent, it seems to be less prevalent than in countries like Russia, likely due to the bureaucratic structure and organizational depth of the Indian army. Despite this, the Indian army requires a substantial number of officers to lead its vast forces, so they can't solely select the elite so even the average person has a fair opportunity to compete.
The big status here is really just being held afloat from Yugoslavia times where we were one of its part before it collapsed in the 90's. It had the 3rd biggest land force in Europe at one point in the 70's

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and Jason Voorhees
TAGGING more friends @MaestheticMaso @Napoleon1800 @flippasav @twilight

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav, twilight and Napoleon1800
TAGGING more friends @MaestheticMaso @Napoleon1800 @flippasav @twilight
Since when am I your friend you suck masters bbc don't approach me

• JFL

View attachment 2572621

Very nice op miring go mog all the deathniks

• Love it
Holy fuck you're in the NCC? either way congrats future lieutenant preston :feelsyay:

Looking real dapper too

Last edited:
  • Love it
So fucking jealous I chose rn NSS instead of NCC in freshman but hey I made it in basketball team with the NSO dudes so W ig

• +1
Proud of you didn’t expect this lol

• Love it
even your uniforms are ugly and weird, whats wrong with india man
tho now that i think abot it, it's good for camouflage, ugly cover for ugly beings no offense

Last edited:
Nigga in NCC

Future army leader of India mod on incel site, broootal

• +1
My man Preston with giant Indian Kerala genes passed the height requirements with flying colors 💪🏾🗿

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and the BULL

View attachment 2572621

Why did I think you were a white man fuarrkk I’ve been fooled

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and the BULL
brahmin mogger. @BrahminBoss can only swipe the floor you walk on

• JFL
My man Preston with giant Indian Kerala genes passed the height requirements with flying colors 💪🏾🗿

Everyone in my family is tall and wide framed.

Everyone in my family is tall and wide framed.
Kerala Christian’s are actually on the taller side especially for Indians, saw a lot of em yesterday for Christmas caroling, average is about 5 8 with many hitting 6 foot and above easy.

• Love it
Kerala Christian’s are actually on the taller side especially for Indians, saw a lot of em yesterday for Christmas caroling, average is about 5 8 with many hitting 6 foot and above easy.
Christmas caroling in November? My church only starts carol singing in December.

Christmas caroling in November? My church only starts carol singing in December.
Guess it’s a big church with a lot of houses that want to do it so they start early.

• Woah
didn’t know you were in the military , mirin

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back