I got a question for stroma.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Can you decide what colour you will get or is it limited

limited. it’s whatever’s underneath ur original eye color and it’s either blue or green.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
We'll all be oldcels by the time that shits out anyway

So no silver ? fuark it's ovER
mmm i honestly don’t know tbh. if u have brown eyes you’ll most likely get blue. if u have hazel you’ll get green

thankfully you cant choose otherwise we'd have niggas out there with sharingans or sum shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, BigBoy, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
it depends on your phenotype, if your close relatives had blue eyes then you will probably get blue

mmm i honestly don’t know tbh. if u have brown eyes you’ll most likely get blue. if u have hazel you’ll get green

Ohhhhhh right so i have the slightest cope of getting the superior silver eyes

it depends on your phenotype, if your close relatives had blue eyes then you will probably get blue

I don't know my relatives history that's the issue most are dead anyways so i'm a bit stuffed

thankfully you cant choose otherwise we'd have niggas out there with sharingans or sum shit

Mangekyo sharingan's me tbh i would be getting that ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962

I don’t think it works that way. Hazel is just an in between of brown and green or brown and blue and green.
I’ve seen some “hazel” eyes up close that have some blue in them
I’d just get Stroma to have VERY light brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and curryslayerordeath
I don’t think it works that way. Hazel is just an in between of brown and green or brown and blue and green.

Is it possible to modify to get silver eyes

i have hazel eyes that are btw green and brown so i’d get green (i hope)

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Stroma claim most dark brown eyes individuals have limbal rings.

I have dark brown eyes and looking at them in the mirror it seems like I have a limbal ring, but if I turn on my phones flashlight and shine it at my eye and look in the mirror it doesn’t seem like there’s a dark border around the eyes. what gives lmao

I have dark brown eyes and looking at them in the mirror it seems like I have a limbal ring, but if I turn on my phones flashlight and shine it at my eye and look in the mirror it doesn’t seem like there’s a dark border around the eyes. what gives lmao

It's also age the older you are the more it will decrease you seem like a youngling mught just be the dark ness covering it

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
It's also age the older you are the more it will decrease you seem like a youngling mught just be the dark ness covering it

Guess after stroma it’ll be clear limbal ring contacts for me:cry:

Guess after stroma it’ll be clear limbal ring contacts for me:cry:

If that's the case fuck stroma i'll stick with my limbal rings but that's the only damn safe option though iris implants cause permanent blindness

If that's the case fuck stroma i'll stick with my limbal rings but that's the only damn safe option though iris implants cause permanent blindness

If what’s the case? I’m not claiming Stroma makes limbal rings disappear. I was saying that if I actually don’t have limbal rings, after stroma I’ll just wear clear limbal ring contacts.

If you already know you have limbal rings then there’s nothing to worry about regarding stroma afaik

I looked at my eye I have a very dark limbal ring

Attachments

• 6C14139E-868B-4FB6-8904-C7FC7FBAE87D.png
    6C14139E-868B-4FB6-8904-C7FC7FBAE87D.png
    115 KB · Views: 23
I looked at my eye I have a very dark limbal ring

Chadbot as usual
If what’s the case? I’m not claiming Stroma makes limbal rings disappear. I was saying that if I actually don’t have limbal rings, after stroma I’ll just wear clear limbal ring contacts.

If you already know you have limbal rings then there’s nothing to worry about regarding stroma afaik

Oh right i probably mis read

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot

138A47AD 8417 46AD 9694 0856E8211D8C

do i have a limbal ring? @Titbot

Today I was thinking about Stroma

I was wondering if people would start like making drawings in their eyes, wiping just one part of their color, I for sure will ask to leave some of the brown to mimic a limbal ring

lol at not getting the brightest blue you can have
Brb drawing a black cock on your eyes

I wonder if mine would go from blue green to sunflower blue like opry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
what does color is it? and would stroma remove that brown spot in the center of my eye?
@Titbot @chadpreetinthemaking @Golden Glass

What about me
DAMN even with flash yours are piercing dark brown. Mine look burgundy when I use flash. Probably means underneath you have dark green or dark blue eyes

• +1
DAMN even with flash yours are piercing dark brown. Mine look burgundy when I use flash. Probably means underneath you have dark green or dark blue eyes
Fuck I hope it’s dark blue

what color would mine be?

Bro gandy looks nothing like that

It's still a mogging machine the machine doesn't lie its literally trained to give the best face possible

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
what does color is it? and would stroma remove that brown spot in the center of my eye?
@Titbot @chadpreetinthemaking @Golden Glass
Hmm, yea it should, if theres brown im pretty sure they can just program their laser to hit those exact spots.

• Love it
i would ded get this no cap
as i can see from your avi

i need me a big titty dumb cum dumpster anime girl tbh tbh

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maxillacel and BigBoy
as i can see from your avi

i need me a big titty dumb cum dumpster anime girl tbh tbh
no fucking cap

big titty big booty hentai waifu or death

Honestly dont care what colour I get as long as its a light shade, if its light blue great, if its light green, perfect. The fucking contrast is gonna be insane, i got thick ass eyebrows and lashes long as a mf.

• +1
what color would mine be?
No idea because if you mixed blue and brown you could also end up with the color eyes you currently have. But if I had to guess green.
Honestly dont care what colour I get as long as its a light shade, if its light blue great, if its light green, perfect. The fucking contrast is gonna be insane, i got thick ass eyebrows and lashes long as a mf.

According to stroma you can alter the shade of the color afterwards...you just can’t pick which color you get.