I got a ton of IOIs today

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
Journal entry #42069:

I think my hard mewing is working. My face has definitely changed in these past 2 weeks. I slept with no pillow for the first time last night. It was hard to sleep at first but I got used to it. Was able to breathe from my nose and all night long. More blood flow got to my head and face, so my skin has never been better. Put on a black shirt and adidas pants and went off. I got a shit ton of IOIs. Only one IOI or interaction was notable. I was talking on the phone with my friend and a brunette 6/10 was with her friend, she started repeating and commenting on what I was saying. I ignored it at first, but then looked back and showed them my absolutely schlayer side profile and they started giggling. I turned away and walked then they kept on talking. During the day I would look around and see girls staring directly at me even when I looked at them. JFL :lul: one of the ugly ones was talking to another guy and was looking at me when he was talking. Sadly, only a couple were qt. Most looked literally repulsive and ugly. Must looksmaxx more to the point where giga stacy wants my dick. I feel like a greek chad like @blackopstruecel . Must inject more eggs into bloodstream and be born in December to acquire ultimate chad status.

Find out what happens next on the new episode of Aspie :feelstastyman: Chad :chad: Ball Z.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
I'm not a chad. Im a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i think u should ogremax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
tutorial bro?
ogremax is basically an extreme version of gymcel
u isolate urself in the woods to train and eat organic food
lift trees