I got absolutely FLAMED for my appearance on this forum today šŸ˜¹ (15m)

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Banned
I sort of had a rude awakening haha, I didnā€™t know exactly how brutal people were. I snuck my face in one of my threads and I immediately got told I look like a cuck, and it had 6 reactions šŸ˜­. I am glad Iā€™m saving up for hardmaxxing, I didnā€™t know I was THAT cooked.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: juƩ and ZyGone
people in real life: hey bro how are you

• JFL
Reactions: juƩ, cannotbeasked, Sub5kang and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Itā€™s in my ā€œwhat exactly is a small skullā€ thread : ) I regret it tho
Bro šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ this is why Iā€™ll never post myself on here

I sort of had a rude awakening haha, I didnā€™t know exactly how brutal people were. I snuck my face in one of my threads and I immediately got told I look like a cuck, and it had 6 reactions šŸ˜­. I am glad Iā€™m saving up for hardmaxxing, I didnā€™t know I was THAT cooked.
how u look like dm

Iā€™m not sure who to believe šŸ˜­ Iā€™m so confused Iā€™m hearing 2 different things
You arenā€™t, but you still got teramogged by drago and Barrett, also zayn ngl

You arenā€™t, but you still got teramogged by drago and Barrett, also zayn ngl
All three of those are PSL gods. I think me putting myself next to them is what got me flamedšŸ˜­ worst mistake of my life

dont even bother listening to these autists, most of these people didnt leave their house for several months and im not even kidding

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and cannotbeasked
dont even bother listening to these autists, most of these people didnt leave their house for several months and im not even kidding
Itā€™s so apparent with some of the beliefs they hold too, but to be honest Iā€™d rather them be super fucking harsh than other cucked rating places

Holy! Are you the chad in the pfp? Wow man

All three of those are PSL gods. I think me putting myself next to them is what got me flamedšŸ˜­ worst mistake of my life
Yeah šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ this site is brutal bro

Itā€™s so apparent with some of the beliefs they hold too, but to be honest Iā€™d rather them be super fucking harsh than other cucked rating places
wait what this mean

• Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked
no they just rate on u retarded psl autists scale invented by autists and their goal is to crush ur spirit beaucse their own is already crushed
Holy! Are you the chad in the pfp? Wow man
goals

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
no they just rate on u retarded psl autists scale invented by autists and their goal is to crush ur spirit beaucse their own is already crushed

goals
Iā€™m probably 1.7 PSL šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Yeah. 3 times. But Iā€™d rather u just be honest if Iā€™m ugly or not bro. šŸ˜”
Average, also girls flirted with you, so not truecel tier...

Just argue with them, it's fun

Start a conversation and send the pictures there, so it will be private

Pm- private massage
Iā€™ll consider itā€¦ Iā€™m still just recovering from that a little. Idek if hardmaxxing is gonna save me king

Iā€™ll consider itā€¦ Iā€™m still just recovering from that a little. Idek if hardmaxxing is gonna save me king
Possibly not, good luck on your journey tho šŸ‘šŸ˜ƒ

• So Sad
Reactions: CookieGuy