I got absolutely looks mogged today by attractive girl, did I do the right thing?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
Today I went to the store to my local walgreens to pick up some photos, and this really attractive girl was in front me in the line.

I got absolutely mogged by her lookswise 😭

Just the idea of me wanting to start a conversation with her already seemed ridiculous, she would have thought: "Who does this unattractive manlet think he is to talk to me". Curious thing is we were the same height.

But I followed reddit advice of not engaging since this location is categorized under the "public grocery store" list rendering an "inappropriate place" thus I simply turned my back towards her, completely ignoring her and looking at the cookies and crackers isle behind me (even though I wasn't going to purchase any of that). I maintained a good distance so the odds of me being perceived negatively by her would be minimized.

I went about my own business and picked up my photos, then left and tried avoiding looking at her as much as possible.

Did I do the right thing?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
you did the right thing, even if you spoke the best is that you had sex w her, but prob nothing further, you also didn't risk to get your ego absolutely demolished so:love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and sb23
you did the right thing honestly , now you have your motivation to ascend

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Exactly how you should operate, dont look at women or give any validation, women do the choosing , all you do is pretend they dont exist and let them choose

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, humanoidsub7 and Litekiller11
Average Roman Reigns fanboy.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
dont look at women or give any validation, women do the choosing , all you do is pretend they dont exist and let them choose
Best advice a man can give.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Litekiller11
The day where Anthony finally got bullied :feelskek:

She's sticking a hair brush in her pussy rn and she already forgot move on
NOOOOOOOOOO! she literally said "come again" obviously that's an IOI that she wants my 8 incher

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo