I got accepted into Law (University)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
After doing an access course in psychology for a year I finally managed to secure a place at University (llb, hons) law.
I think I did the right thing because becoming a psychologist is cucked. Being a future solicitor is for me tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ShowerMaxxing, pinksoap and 13 others
@Debetro @Gengar

psychology is only for foids tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pinksoap, noobs, Konstantin and 8 others
@mods can we ban people like @St.TikTokcel for giving a jfl react to posts like this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, NZb6Air, SavageAstronaut and 2 others
After doing an access course in psychology for a year I finally managed to secure a place at University (llb, hons) law.
I think I did the right thing because becoming a psychologist is cucked. Being a future solicitor is for me tbh
Mogs me hard. Good job.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
mirin
buy ritalin and adderal buddy boyo !
GL !!

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and zurzolo
Now you need to stand out from the others. Study hard and lock in

• +1
Reactions: not insane and flippasav
law sucks its my career and its boring me to death :feelswhy:

hope you enjoy it though

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and flippasav
That shit is boring af ngl

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air and flippasav
Prepare to get mogged by tall rich white men

That shit is boring af ngl
Boring to those who aren’t smart enough I got into it because of flexibility think about future careers and job opportunities. The salary of a lawyer is high if not higher than some health professions

Congrats buddy boyo. Hope you have an amazing college expereince.

• Love it
Congrats. I have to do an access course too because I dropped out, so a-levels are off the table.

Was any part of it hard?

• +1
Congrats. I have to do an access course too because I dropped out, so a-levels are off the table.

Was any part of it hard?
Access to HE was quite an intense course you have to keep on track of everything otherwise you make a big mistake. When I first was introduced to referencing and writing essays it was hard at first but I adjusted it.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Access to HE was quite an intense course you have to keep on track of everything otherwise you make a big mistake. When I first was introduced to referencing and writing essays it was hard at first but I adjusted it.
Yeah a lot of people say it’s intense. I won’t start mine till September 2025 anyway, so I’m just self studying the content before then.

Did you get into a reputable university? A few top universities say they accept the qualification, but idk how picky they will be.

• +1
Yeah a lot of people say it’s intense. I won’t start mine till September 2025 anyway, so I’m just self studying the content before then..
I started mine on the beginning of Sept this year and dropped out a couple days ago fue to securing a place at uni
Did you get into a reputable university? A few top universities say they accept the qualification, but idk how picky they will be.
My University is said to be bad by public standards but for personal experience it’s as shit as you think. I needed a total of 48 ucas points for a foundation year which they let me in

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and N1666
I started mine on the beginning of Sept this year and dropped out a couple days ago fue to securing a place at uni

My University is said to be bad by public standards but for personal experience it’s as shit as you think. I needed a total of 48 ucas points for a foundation year which they let me in
So you did the psych course for a year? What did you start in September and dropped out of?

So you did the psych course for a year? What did you start in September and dropped out of?
I didn’t do it for a full year jfl I just started it and ended the course after like 4 weeks of attending those classes. I also messaged the whatsapp group that we have for th class and some everyone include 2 HTB’s said they’re gonna miss me:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
my goal is to study law and finance at wharton

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and 4ever
Psychology is good if you live in a rich area because every rich person has psychological problems not financial ones. Like the psychologist from GTA V, he gets paid for doing nothing. You have to be popular too.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and flippasav

hope you enjoy it though
There is no Latin country with rule of law. No wonder your job is boring. It's like being a pro swimmer in the middle of the desert.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Debetro
Nice. My uni life has been pathetic. Full male career in some ghost lifeless city. I go to the classes and inmediatly go home after they end. I don't know how long I will be down to endure this lifestyle, my grades are suffering because of this it's a repetitive endless cycle. I didn't take advantage of my time in high school neither I'm doing now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and flippasav
Now you need to stand out from the others. Study hard and lock in
standing out in law = be a chad or foid
i even got hired at a internship because foid boss thought i was hot
There is no Latin country with rule of law. No wonder your job is boring. It's like being a pro swimmer in the middle of the desert.
our law system makes more sense than USA and UK law system sorry buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Nice. My uni life has been pathetic. Full male career in some ghost lifeless city. I go to the classes and inmediatly go home after they end. I don't know how long I will be down to endure this lifestyle, my grades are suffering because of this it's a repetitive endless cycle. I didn't take advantage of my time in high school neither I'm doing now.
Some unis have a not so good social life from the fact that they are isolated in some area, they’re small or just have a bad reputation in general. A uni is a uni at the end of the day I’m sure you will get through it time goes fast bhai

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

hope you enjoy it though
Law is one of the best careers you can study in this shithole called latin america, atleast if you do it in the best university possible. Same with medicine, economy, engineering. Otherwise you will be poor forever but I agree law is boring.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Law is one of the best careers you can study in this shithole called latin america, atleast if you do it in the best university possible. Same with medicine, economy, engineering. Otherwise you will be poor forever but I agree law is boring.
i did in the very best uni of brazil (huge perk it was 100% free as well), still boring :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Klasik616
Some unis have a not so good social life from the fact that they are isolated in some area, they’re small or just have a bad reputation in general. A uni is a uni at the end of the day I’m sure you will get through it time goes fast bhai
Time goes fast, that's what's driving me crazy. I will be an oldcel after two blinks. I feel if I got into a relationship with someone I would eventually marry, all my problems and life stresd would disappear. Until then I will be 24/7 high cortisol.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Latinolooksmaxxer
congrats bhai i still got 4 more years before law school :feelskek:

Same w me ,started studying law (llb) at uni a month ago .How are you finding it so far?