I got an ioi from two korean girls

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

angel of def
I was in the elevator in my hotel, in copenhagen and these two korean foids walk in with pompous bearing. They wore skirts like those looked like those asian foids u could see on insta. My breeding cylinder instantly awakened sensing the two tight beef tacos near it. Anyways, i locked eyes with one of them and she smiled, i broke eye contact and she turned to her friend and said something in ricecel language and the other one looked at me and smiled aswell. One of them also put their hands over their mouths and i instantly thought of this emoji
893ff70cb2d6f15710321ea492bcbc41 3983843327
. Unfortunately i did not acquire any of their details as i left the elevator before them and made no move

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, sportsmogger, Gaygymmaxx and 5 others
JBW pill?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, CoreSchizo and BrutalMogger
I was in the elevator in my hotel, in copenhagen and these two korean foids walk in with pompous bearing. They wore skirts like those looked like those asian foids u could see on insta. My breeding cylinder instantly awakened sensing the two tight beef tacos near it. Anyways, i locked eyes with one of them and she smiled, i broke eye contact and she turned to her friend and said something in ricecel language and the other one looked at me and smiled aswell. One of them also put their hands over their mouths and i instantly thought of this emoji View attachment 3075037. Unfortunately i did not acquire any of their details as i left the elevator before them and made no move
Tales

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, bloomercel, CoreSchizo and 1 other person
Tales from the streetmarket in Thailand

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pandac, sportsmogger, BeanletMogger and 3 others
tales make something better up next time.
put passion into making these shitty tales you know.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I was in the elevator in my hotel, in copenhagen and these two korean foids walk in with pompous bearing. They wore skirts like those looked like those asian foids u could see on insta. My breeding cylinder instantly awakened sensing the two tight beef tacos near it. Anyways, i locked eyes with one of them and she smiled, i broke eye contact and she turned to her friend and said something in ricecel language and the other one looked at me and smiled aswell. One of them also put their hands over their mouths and i instantly thought of this emoji View attachment 3075037. Unfortunately i did not acquire any of their details as i left the elevator before them and made no move

This "ioi" means anything only if you are Fitzpatrick 2 or greater.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
@CoreSchizo, @ryuken, @Darkeningstar, thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and CoreSchizo
Pm me wyll

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bloomercel, vampmaxxer and 1 other person
probably mocking your indian shitskin skin tone

• JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
Bro really posted his elevator ioi

I get those everyday, when they happen frequently it just becomes routine

Doesn't sound like routine :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer
Bro really posted his elevator ioi

I get those everyday, when they happen frequently it just becomes routine

Doesn't sound like routine :forcedsmile:

Evil Manlet. Malicious.​