I got an IOI in public need help

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
So I was exiting the metro and this blonde girl in a group of 3 saw me and she stopped and she kept looking at me all the way through the exit of the metro.

Then I called her to come and she didn’t come and her friends walked away while she was looking at me back.

WHY DID SHE NOT COME BUT SHE WALKED AWAY WITH HER FRIENDS WHILE LOOKING AT ME AT RHE SAME TIME SHE LITERALLY TURNED AROUND TO LOOK AT ME 15 TIMES

holy shit only ioi is p in v lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer, Suns9999, Kao and 2 others
its easy to assume that they made fun of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Kao, Petsmart and 3 others
Runtz might be laced

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kao and noonespecial
When will you guys learn that the only IOI is when a female approaches you and flirts. Women looking at you isn't an IOI mane.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, sayi, Kao and 3 others
When will you guys learn that the only IOI is when a female approaches you and flirts. Women looking at you isn't an IOI mane.
Yeah I got you but what do u think of it. Were they making fun of me? I was debloated from the gym and under good lighting so I don’t think so

Yeah I got you but what do u think of it. Were they making fun of me? I was debloated from the gym and under good lighting so I don’t think so
They were most likely laughing at you if you called them over to you and they just walked away turning around looking at you. I don't understand why women do this type of shit. When I'm in public my dad will tell me a group of 2-3 girls were looking at me and laughing when I walk past. Females are fucking retarded.

They were most likely laughing at you if you called them over to you and they just walked away turning around looking at you. I don't understand why women do this type of shit. When I'm in public my dad will tell me a group of 2-3 girls were looking at me and laughing when I walk past. Females are fucking retarded.
I just said Pssst like a cat maybe that’s why they left lol.

If it was in bad lighting and shit I would believe that they were making fun of me but I was in a shirt that frauded my frame + I was debloated from the gym and I’m already MTN facially so idk but thanks