I got banned from a supermarket for scanning chicken breast as potatoes for the last 5 months jfl.

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Potassiummaxxing
Too broke to healthy bulkmaxx while gym maxxing so I’ve just been scanning chicken breast as potatoes at the self checkouts at my supermarket. Got banned for life and the currycel security guard said he’s gonna call the police on me for trespassing if he sees me again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: eiegta, Skull Issue, FaceandBBC and 2 others
kinda N behavior pardon me for saying

• Hmm...
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Too broke to healthy bulkmaxx while gym maxxing so I’ve just been scanning chicken breast as potatoes at the self checkouts at my supermarket. Got banned for life and the currycel security guard said he’s gonna call the police on me for trespassing if he sees me again
Just go back at a time he isn’t there

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
whey protein

• WTF
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
What What Smile GIF
whey protein

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss and moreplatesmoreweigh
i never buy chicken or meat at the supermarket. too expensive

When I go to the supermarket I’ll take like 2-3 gallons of raw milk and only scan it once then I’m out that bitch. The fuck I look paying $20 for a gallon of raw milk.:feelsez: