I got banned on Reddit for saying short women shouldn’t reproduce

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Jfl at those fucking jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 70888, panjeet currycel and 6 others
idk whether I find it funnier you said that or that you actually believe there's a large jewish presence on reddit lol

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
a large jewish presence on reddit lol
I don’t I just call anyone who engages in censorship Jews, but say anything bad about Israel’s me watch what happens to you on Reddit. Of course a goy like me shouldn’t be noticing these things.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 1140
I don’t I just call anyone who engages in censorship Jews, but say anything bad about Israel’s me watch what happens to you on Reddit. Of course a goy like me shouldn’t be noticing these things.
When I was an atheist, I made a reddit thread on r/debatereligion calling out Islam, Christianity, and Judaism on the immorality of their scriptures with verses included. I ended up getting banned for antisemitism because a verse I included for Judaism was from the Talmud and it stated that a Jew could kill a non-Jew without punishment from the Sanhedrin

Incredible lol. I scrutinized all 3 faiths equally yet got banned for antisemitism bahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and wishIwasSalludon
idk whether I find it funnier you said that or that you actually believe there's a large jewish presence on reddit lol
it doesn't take a large presence when your influence is already deeply rooted among normies.

jews are only 2 percent of us population, yet they have overwhelming representation in terms of their political ideas. why is that? why is anything that's trending coincidentally supportive of jews and/or jewish ideologies. why is everything negative in the news happen to be opposed to the politics of jews?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, rand anon and Axii
it doesn't take a large presence when your influence is already deeply rooted among normies.

jews are only 2 percent of us population, yet they have overwhelming representation in terms of their political ideas. why is that? why is anything that's trending coincidentally supportive of jews and/or jewish ideologies. why is everything negative in the news happen to be opposed to the politics of jews?
you're paranoid, but at least you're not alone in that

• JFL
When I was an atheist, I made a reddit thread on r/debatereligion calling out Islam, Christianity, and Judaism on the immorality of their scriptures with verses included. I ended up getting banned for antisemitism because a verse I included for Judaism was from the Talmud and it stated that a Jew could kill a non-Jew without punishment from the Sanhedrin

Incredible lol. I scrutinized all 3 faiths equally yet got banned for antisemitism bahahaha

you were once an atheist? how the hell did you end up a Christian?

you were once an atheist? how the hell did you end up a Christian?
I was an atheist for all of my life until 2 years ago! I had an odd and unexpected faith experience and Christianity is the most rational, historical, and moral of any religion. It makes the most sense to me and I 100% believe that Jesus Christ resurrected and He is the incarnation of God, the ultimate creator and author of this world.

It’s interesting because I would never in a million years have ever thought that I would believe in God, yet here we are.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and Sprinkles
Short women are disgusting.

I’d fuck, but marry and reproduce? No.

• +1

Don’t bother trying to explain he’ll never be able to understand

Id like to jere the scripture source you found for Christianity