I got brutally IQmogged by foids today and I can't handle it

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
IQ and being smart is something for me that I can control, so I don't really judge based on looks
But getting brutally smartmogged by women is just huge suifuel, the most you can do to get your honor back is hatefuck the bitch (only if shes looks ok)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
it never happens to me, too fucking smart, wanna suck me off bro????

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
What happened?

What happened?
Today was to register for medical school shit, only smart people and 1% of smart niggas get in there
majority were foids (just lol at the meme of men being more smarter by using billionaires and super high iq scientists)
saw how much they got in their final exam and its just suifuel how they did better than me in everything

its over tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, incel194012940, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and alriodai
Today was to register for medical school shit, only smart people and 1% of smart niggas get in there
majority were foids (just lol at the meme of men being more smarter by using billionaires and super high iq scientists)
saw how much they got in their final exam and its just suifuel how they did better than me in everything

its over tbh
Success in school has a low correlation with IQ and IQ is a bullshit tool for measuring intelligence anyways.

Women are just as smart as men if not smarter on average.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and alriodai
Success in school has a low correlation with IQ and IQ is a bullshit tool for measuring intelligence anyways.

true, you're high iq

• Love it
true, you're high iq
Best method for IQ maxxing is to become more like a woman. Most men are stupid and too horny, testosterone clouds their thinking.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Best method for IQ maxxing is to become more like a woman. Most men are stupid and too horny, testosterone clouds their thinking.
foids mog tbh
we're just insecure and make fun of them but deep down they winning in everything
fuck

• Love it
foids mog tbh
we're just insecure and make fun of them but deep down they winning in everything
fuck
Girls rule, boys drool!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and alriodai

its over tbh
Men are smarter it’s just the school system is geared towards foid brains in general. Later on when the education system isn’t used men dominate careers

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and alriodai

its over tbh
Foids are more dedicated and study more than men NGL

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, incel194012940, House Lannister and 1 other person
they were probably sucking off the teachers and stuff

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
probably true tbh
foids are literally so dedicated and the school system help them more
Schoolcelling is all about memorising formulas and text written tbh NGL

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and House Lannister
Schoolcelling is all about memorising formulas and text written tbh NGL
It really is. When I was younger and a lower T studycel, even when id put a bit of dedication into my work I’d grade mog even the smartest females. But since becoming older and more testosterone filled, it’s almost impossible to just sit down and read books as a man I spent more time playing sports or gym which made my grades worse than the foids who study literally 6 hours a day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, smvmaxxertilllate, alriodai and 1 other person
Lol I doubt any of those foids are higher IQ than you. Foids just tend to do better in school because

1) they are more agreeable and better at following directions (school in most countries is all about following directions anyone with average IQ can do well tbh)
2) study longer and harder than male counter-parts
3) Guaranteed to have their carnal desires satisfied so they won’t have any distractions or temptations. JFL at being a sex starved incel teenage boy trying to focus in school when sex is on your mind 24/7.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Hero of the Imperium and alriodai
Lol I doubt any of those foids are higher IQ than you. Foids just tend to do better in school because

1) they are more agreeable and better at following directions (school in most countries is all about following directions anyone with average IQ can do well tbh)
2) study longer and harder than male counter-parts
3) Guaranteed to have their carnal desires satisfied so they won’t have any distractions or temptations. JFL at being a sex starved incel teenage boy trying to focus in school when sex is on your mind 24/7.
yes what you're saying is acc true its crazy tbh

First time in university lab, we tried programming, I'm used to getting IQmogged, after a point you accept it and just don't give a shit.

its over tbh
Wow they actually studied for school incredible

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

its over tbh
Pics? Maybe I find a wife there

yes what you're saying is acc true its crazy tbh
Yeah I’ve been through middle school and high school and seen it all for myself. I was actually a top student even as sex starved incel cause I learned to cope early on.

The sad part is nothing is ever going to change cause society doesn’t give a flying fuck about male problems.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

Re: women vs men, the importance is at the tail ends of the distribution. It seems men have a wider standard deviation

As well, there are domain intelligences where one sex does better on average than the other at, and personality differences

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, smvmaxxertilllate and alriodai
Re: women vs men, the importance is at the tail ends of the distribution. It seems men have a wider standard deviation

As well, there are domain intelligences where one sex does better on average than the other at, and personality differences
Yeah, the distribution is different. More male geniuses and retards than women.