I got brutally mogged by my insecure bluepilled friend

2chevskuy

Gigamogger
me and friends had something like a party tonight, and at one point, some of us were just laying on a bed chilling.
then the guy decided to take a selfie with like 3 of us in it. i didnt see him do that tho, so i wasnt even ready at all for the pic. facial expressions were weird when he took a picture so i looked really bad. he on the other hand looked good, completely mogging me.
angles were so trash my canthal tilt even looked negative, even tho i got pct.
so he sent me the pictures when we got home, and said that he was ugly af in that pic. all because he tilted his head slightly and his double chin became barely noticeable. but about me, on the contrary, he said that I turned out okay in the photo. i know that he really meant what he said, that he really believed it. i tried to support him, said that he was looking good in that pic unlike me. well he seemed to be more happy after reading that.
i didnt even feel jealous, it was just even a lil sad that he didnt know he looked so much better than me. it was kinda hurting tho, that im out here doing so much to be appealing to people, while the good looking ones just live with what they were blessed since birth. and even complain about it.
over

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79, EdgyFashionist and CopiumX
Who cares anyone can look subhuman if you get a photo taken when your not expecting and you making some goofy face

• +1
Reactions: 2chevskuy
Who cares anyone can look subhuman if you get a photo taken when your not expecting and you making some goofy face
idk bru
the difference was literally day and night, ts made me sick