I got brutally mogged & cucked at the store (6'10+)

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
So im about 6'4., 6'5 in a nice pair of forces and usually when i get mogged it isnt super hard. I occasionally see mfs who are like 6'6-6'7 and although they do mog me, when we are actually next to each other its only like their forehead thats taller than me. But this guy brutally mogged and cucked me. I was up to his neck and it was so brutal i felt like he could pick me up and rape me. He also arm length mogged me brutally so if we fought he would knock me out

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Primalsplit
So im about 6'4., 6'5 in a nice pair of forces and usually when i get mogged it isnt super hard. I occasionally see mfs who are like 6'6-6'7 and although they do mog me, when we are actually next to each other its only like their forehead thats taller than me. But this guy brutally mogged and cucked me. I was up to his neck and it was so brutal i felt like he could pick me up and rape me. He also arm length mogged me brutally so if we fought he would knock me out
your not 6foot 5 if your at a 6 foot 10 dudes neck and under a 6 foot 6 dudes forehead

Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
your not 6foot 5 if your at a 6 foot 10 dudes neck and under a 6 foot 6 dudes forehead
the tip of my head was at his mouth but if we talking eye level i was at his neck. Also idk if he was 6'10 thats why i said 6'10+.
He just looked way taller than my 6'7 friend

Yup 6’4 ain’t that special no more

Yup 6’4 ain’t that special no more
nah i still heightmog most people in public (including white zoomers) its just occasionally i do see some people taller.

Like for every 30 people i mog. i get mogged by 1

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Tall guys legit are the most insecure about height. Muh I got mogged by a taller man, it's fucking over brooooo

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and yirma19
Why go outside if your face is ugly as fuck? your nose is big, your eye area is disgusting. No one wants to see that ugly faggot face.

Tall guys legit are the most insecure about height. Muh I got mogged by a taller man, it's fucking over brooooo
yeah tbh. I have manlet friends who like 5'7 and they dont even notice height. He is friends with me and my 6'7 friend and seems to not care. In fact he kinda bullies us by calling us skinny giraffes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
brutal im getting the blackpill told to me by a nigga with ramirez pfp
Why go outside if your face is ugly as fuck? your nose is big, your eye area is disgusting. No one wants to see that ugly faggot face.

nah i still heightmog most people in public (including white zoomers) its just occasionally i do see some people taller.

Like for every 30 people i mog. i get mogged by 1
Lol I know what it is because I’m 6’4 too. It’s just not enough mog

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus