i got brutally mogged in school by a fucking NPC chadlite

beautyiswhatwedesir

beautyiswhatwedesir

Iron
same height as me, but this guy was a fucking chadlite, his skull was so defined. deep set eyes, low set thick eyebrows, cheekbones and jawline, HIS JAWLINE WAS VISBILE EVEN FROM THE BACK. his face looked so good so i asked him

"hey do u know .org" he was like "hahahah dot org? the fuck is that a person?"
i laughed and said "no its blackpill" he said "blackperl? like blackberry the phone?"

jfl asked my friend about him, he said he listens to Trap nation music and posts 2020 instagram memes :lul::lul:

i got his instagram but he hasnt posted himself when he does ill show yall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Framemogger69, Darkeningstar and 2 others
same height as me, but this guy was a fucking chadlite, his skull was so defined. deep set eyes, low set thick eyebrows, cheekbones and jawline, HIS JAWLINE WAS VISBILE EVEN FROM THE BACK. his face looked so good so i asked him

i laughed and said "no its blackpill" he said "blackperl? like blackberry the phone?"

jfl asked my friend about him, he said he listens to Trap nation music and posts 2020 instagram memes :lul::lul:

How this help u looksmax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Yuki
So goodlooking people are all meant to be forum dwelling, internet culture obsessed autists now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, iloveboobs, sportsmogger and 5 others

mogs u to new delhi and back being a retard

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and princeof316

tales

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Why would a chadlite rot on org im a greycel but if ur at a point where u can slay foids u should just get out of here

i fucking swear it did happend the fuck am i supposed to record a video u fucking retards

your post is bait but same shit w me, random junior at my school had insane structure easy CL imo if he put on muscle he could approach chad

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
No matter what I do, no matter what I try, I always get mogged and cucked in the end.

No he didnt ask or say that 😂😂