I got catfished by my therapist

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I recently got a new therapist. My mom said her name is “Samantha” and she has a very young kid, and I’m like, Samantha sounds hot. I was remembering watching that dbdr video like a year ago about the chadfishing experiment, and those women who we’re studying psychology were pretty hot, so I got into a call with her, and she is freaking 45 and a subhuman with T50 eyes. I was expecting a BLONDE BLUE EYED YOUNG MOM LIKE 30 WITH BIG TITS!

She’s probably going to talk to my mom about what I said, because I told her about my surgery and stuff that I want to get, and how I said 6’5 is ideal, and she got pretty angry about that. Cause she told me her husband is 5'9 and that is her ideal man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, jacobrb07, glizzygnasher68 and 6 others
I recently got a new therapist. My mom said her name is “Samantha” and she has a very young kid, and I’m like, Samantha sounds hot. I was remembering watching that dbdr video like a year ago about the chadfishing experiment, and those women who we’re studying psychology were pretty hot, so I got into a call with her, and she is freaking 45 and a subhuman with T50 eyes. I was expecting a BLONDE BLUE EYED YOUNG MOM LIKE 30 WITH BIG TITS!

She’s probably going to talk to my mom about what I said, because I told her about my surgery and stuff that I want to get, and how I said 6’5 is ideal, and she got pretty angry about that. Cause she told me her husband is 5'9 and that is her ideal man
Rape her

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss and h111

CoreSchizo after his meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, h111 and CoreSchizo
20240806 224527

Imagine a Therapist like this 💯💀

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, h111, CoreSchizo and 1 other person

How is 5’9 ideal. Blackpill her and tell her about what a disaster her kid is gonna end up as

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
How is 5’9 ideal. Blackpill her and tell her about what a disaster her kid is gonna end up as
She already think I’m insane after I said I need surgery just to be considered human

• JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer, Chadeep and DalitBoss
JFL at spitting blackpill ideas at bluepill therapists

• JFL
My school therapist had big ass and called me atractive

But I stopped going to her

• Woah