I got caught zygo and thumb pulling at school

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I WAS JUST TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTHE OF MY FREE TIME AND THIS GROUP OF FOIDS WALK IN IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SESSION AND STARE AT ME Weridly

• JFL
Reactions: xnj, JustShower, tervile1 and 1 other person
your avatar look like me for some reason

3728255_IMG_3875.webp

i get thumbpulling
but how do u pull the zygos?
@Zenis

Inside your mouth on the sides
oh that
thanks
btw does all this actl work
i thumbpull and hardmew
i have gotten soreness and redness in my palate b4 but i haven't seen improvement on the outside

oh that
thanks
btw does all this actl work
i thumbpull and hardmew
i have gotten soreness and redness in my palate b4 but i haven't seen improvement on the outside
I don’t know if it works, I doubt it but it’s worth a try

I don’t know if it works, I doubt it but it’s worth a try
It works. But beware of uneven application of force, which will lead to asymmetry.
Even a couple of mm of deviation is highly noticeable.

It works. But beware of uneven application of force, which will lead to asymmetry.
My zygos are already uneven so should I push more on one?

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
im alr asymmetrical asf
cos of uneven mewing
my right side of tongue weak asf
bro i miss when i was younger
i found a vid
and i was less recessed back them

• +1
My zygos are already uneven so should I push more on one?
Yeah. But the uneveness probably stems from something else. Probably an uneven maxilla.

im alr asymmetrical asf
cos of uneven mewing
my right side of tongue weak asf
bro i miss when i was younger
i found a vid
and i was less recessed back them
This can be fixed. By deliberately training the right side of your tongue.

Yeah. But the uneveness probably stems from something else. Probably an uneven maxilla.
I do have an uneven maxilla, it can be fixed through surgery correct?

• +1
how do i bring my maxilla up
(not just forward)

Consciously apply more pressure on the right side using your tongue.
You'll get used to it after a while.
my left immediately gets activated
ive tried but my right side is js that weak

Mewing gives like 1mm of growth a year man would that be noticeable
Depends on how much you need to change. If it's minor, mewing helps.
But not if it's a major dento-facial flaw.

can I send you a picture of my teeth so you can see if it’s uneven

• +1
I WAS JUST TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTHE OF MY FREE TIME AND THIS GROUP OF FOIDS WALK IN IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SESSION AND STARE AT ME Weridly

You just gotta keep trying. Since it's a muscle, it will develop with training.
how tf do i have more posts than you and youve been here for 2 years

• +1
I’ve been mewing since 16 (19 now) and my forward growth, facial structure improved. Regardless if it’s puberty or not (i’m not a late bloomer) it helped my bite, breathing, sports performance so it’s not cope, but if you want to look like a model while you are a blob fish. It’s cope

But sometimes i feel pressure in the upper gum above the front teeth, like my maxilla is changing but not in the right way, and my bite becomes fucked up and I don’t look as good in those days. But when i fix that my bite feels better, face gets better and the pressure stops. Could it be from swallowing wrong? I have been swallowing properly for the last 3 years but sometimes this shit happens and idk what’s causing it

I’ve been mewing since 16 (19 now) and my forward growth, facial structure improved. Regardless if it’s puberty or not (i’m not a late bloomer) it helped my bite, breathing, sports performance so it’s not cope, but if you want to look like a model while you are a blob fish. It’s cope

But sometimes i feel pressure in the upper gum above the front teeth, like my maxilla is changing but not in the right way, and my bite becomes fucked up and I don’t look as good in those days. But when i fix that my bite feels better, face gets better and the pressure stops. Could it be from swallowing wrong? I have been swallowing properly for the last 3 years but sometimes this shit happens and idk what’s causing it
Correct mewing ensures that the point you mentioned doesn't experience any forces from your tongue.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Correct mewing ensures that the point you mentioned doesn't experience any forces from your tongue.
Could it be because sometimes i apply a little bit of pressure there too? I know not to push or hard mew with the tip since it will tilt the maxilla and i should focus on the back third. So i just raise the tip of the tongue slightly to guide the maxilla and the only pressure being applied is by the back of the tongue?

Could it be because sometimes i apply a little bit of pressure there too? I know not to push or hard mew with the tip since it will tilt the maxilla and i should focus on the back third. So i just raise the tip of the tongue slightly to guide the maxilla and the only pressure being applied is by the back of the tongue?
The tip of your tongue should be relaxed, and practically dangling.
It shouldn’t push on any of the front teeth or it’ll give you beaver teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626