I GOT CUCKED HARD GG

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
I never got this brutally cucked after surgerymaxxing boyos

We are students and work in an amusement park, 1 friend is working with 2 German HTBs in Cafe-Dessert place, he is 5’6”, overweight and gay but not ugly face.

A few days ago I had a 30min break and visited him and this German HTB at their workplace, I brought them some stuff to eat from my fast food place, when I got there I made a joke comment abt how HTB became chubbier and she got offended and sassy abt it, I knew it wasn’t actual anger so I tried being playful and we kinda ‘fought’ slightly, ofc she gave me subtle IOIs w eye contact and body language and wasn’t even angry w me, just ‘pretended’ to be a slightly angry if you understand.

She told me ‘Go away already’ and when I got going to test her reaction she told me to stay 5 min more and we smoked a cig. It went quite well overall I can’t recall any icks or whatever that I caused and I swear to God I can instantly recognize body language and all that.

SO, today my gay friend was going to drive to the town and buy new phone after work and so I texted him ‘Can I go with you if there’s any place in the car left?’ (At the time I asked I thought he just went by himself so I wanted to give him some company) , THEN he replied to my text ‘Yes wait for us at 18h (6pm for americancels)’ , I replied something w ‘Okay man’ and AFTER THAT HE WRITES ‘ HTB is coming along and she said she feels uncomfortable’ HAHAHAHA And I was like what the actual fuck, I was so confused!? Fast forward 1 hour I find out ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE (Strong MTN confirmed by @VladimirtheGreat ) is WITH THEM and the 3 of them are driving around , having fun and drinking and ITS BEEN AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS 5HRS HAHAAH and they’re still not back!!!!

How the fuck she feel comfortable with him and not me!? We both 5’11 and I’m 6’1 with my work shoes, I also facemog and hairmog HAHAHAHAH Does anyone have a clue why this happened?

Sry for long post, tagging some people:
@VladimirtheGreat @hopecel @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and VladimirtheGreat
I unfortunately read all of this

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, ducktruck and curryascenderr
She may not be that familiar with you? Or he’s talking nonsense ?

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
I never got this brutally cucked after surgerymaxxing boyos

We are students and work in an amusement park, 1 friend is working with 2 German HTBs in Cafe-Dessert place, he is 5’6”, overweight and gay but not ugly face.

A few days ago I had a 30min break and visited him and this German HTB at their workplace, I brought them some stuff to eat from my fast food place, when I got there I made a joke comment abt how HTB became chubbier and she got offended and sassy abt it, I knew it wasn’t actual anger so I tried being playful and we kinda ‘fought’ slightly, ofc she gave me subtle IOIs w eye contact and body language and wasn’t even angry w me, just ‘pretended’ to be a slightly angry if you understand.

She told me ‘Go away already’ and when I got going to test her reaction she told me to stay 5 min more and we smoked a cig. It went quite well overall I can’t recall any icks or whatever that I caused and I swear to God I can instantly recognize body language and all that.

SO, today my gay friend was going to drive to the town and buy new phone after work and so I texted him ‘Can I go with you if there’s any place in the car left?’ (At the time I asked I thought he just went by himself so I wanted to give him some company) , THEN he replied to my text ‘Yes wait for us at 18h (6pm for americancels)’ , I replied something w ‘Okay man’ and AFTER THAT HE WRITES ‘ HTB is coming along and she said she feels uncomfortable’ HAHAHAHA And I was like what the actual fuck, I was so confused!? Fast forward 1 hour I find out ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE (Strong MTN confirmed by @VladimirtheGreat ) is WITH THEM and the 3 of them are driving around , having fun and drinking and ITS BEEN AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS 5HRS HAHAAH and they’re still not back!!!!

How the fuck she feel comfortable with him and not me!? We both 5’11 and I’m 6’1 with my work shoes, I also facemog and hairmog HAHAHAHAH Does anyone have a clue why this happened?

Sry for long post, tagging some people:
@VladimirtheGreat @hopecel @PseudoMaxxer
Classic hot-cold game....that bitch likes to play games with HTN+ dudes

• +1
Classic hot-cold game....that bitch likes to play games with HTN+ dudes
could be or OP is overrating his looks, OP mentions she is a HTB then surely hypergamy will make her want a giga chad maybe thats why she is not interested and being friendly as work colleuges?

• Hmm...