I got cucked hard (story) tldr I WANNA FUCKING OFF MYSELF

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
If you read my other story's you know I have an on and off relationship with the 'love of my life'
we been on and off for 5 years now.
Well until today
I wanna kill her

a week ago we had a fight abt politics and she said she didn't wanna talk to me cuz I voted far right in my country and I'm somehow 'racist'. since then we haven't chatted. That didn't bother me cuz I know she'll always be obsessed with me and I can get her back without any effort at all. untill now

Today I went to the gym in the evening, after the gym I always smoke a cig at the entrance. I was doing that alone since all my friends went in the afternoon. I was smoking my cig and out of nowhere my 'girl' and her friends biked past me and started laughing HARD at me. This one huge black ass nigga friend of hers yelled at their group 'ewww he's so uglyyyyy'.
MY GIRL STARTED LAUGHING HARD. I was so fucking pissed off bro.
My mind went all places, 'what if she thinks I'm actually ugly, what if she fucks another dude at that party, what if she will never come back to me'

I went home, showered and called a buddy to meet me so we could go stalk her at that party.
We went there and saw her group of friends but not her, I was mad asf and knew she was doing stupid shit. I searched for her to talk to her. I wanted to win her back since seeing her brought back all the feelings I had for her. I was in love but I was also pissed asf.

I was looking 2 bars further down the street and I saw her dancing with this one subhuman nigger. Like that guy was genuinely subhuman. She was looking in his eyes like she always did with me and I swear my heart broke into a million pieces right there and then.
I don't know if they kissed or what not but I wanna kill her and myself so bad rn.

When we were on breaks in the relationship she kissed 2 other dudes while I did stuff too but it didn't break my heart like it did now. I KNOW she doesn't fuck other guys since she's really conservative and is scared of sex until she can actually be comfortable around some1. She's depressed and she wouldn't sleep around. I'm also her first and only body. I KNOW that for a fact but it's still messing me up so bad that she was dancing with him and looking at him like that.

It fucks me up so bad man
Everything just felt diff with her and to know now that I will never get THAT back with her is killing me. Like actually killing me.
I don't know wtf to do bro
I'm in like 2 bottles of fcuking wodka and I'm losing my mind.
I don't even want another bitch, I just want her but she won't ever want me anymore.
fuckkkkkkk

But kinda lifefuel tbh
next year I'm going to the same college she's going to and I'll be at all the partys she's gonna be going to. Next year my hair will be long so my smv will be maxxed asf. I'm gonna fuck every fucking bitch in town and start with her friends. And I'll make her watch. I have to break her heart as bad as she just did to me.
She needs her fucking life ruined
fucking whore
but I also love her
but still
fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Klaas Vaaker, Kayne1 and 13 others
you got cucked after her black friend called you ugly and she laughed
MOVE ON

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Klaas Vaaker, TechnoBoss and 7 others
so fucked bro
my confidence is just gone

bro
fucking look at yourself
go out with an ugly friend and go kiss sum foids at a bar
do what @Zeta does

• +1
Reactions: silencio and PsychoDsk
I wouldn’t think too hard about the friend calling you ugly
Girls in groups act up and the friend calling you ugly and her laughing was just them feeling I guess superior? To you since you are by yourself and they’re in a group
I can’t explain what I want to say but I don’t think she thinks you’re ugly they just want to hold power over you by calling you ugly

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and PsychoDsk
I wouldn’t think too hard about the friend calling you ugly
Girls in groups act up and the friend calling you ugly and her laughing was just them feeling I guess superior? To you since you are by yourself and they’re in a group
I can’t explain what I want to say but I don’t think she thinks you’re ugly they just want to hold power over you by calling you ugly
yea but if her friends keep saying I'm ugly she's going to think the same thing too after a while

lol

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
even if ur chad there is foids who will still call you an ugly fuck, women just love to hate. Seriously not even celeb chads are universly called good looking. Yet u have mtb women who basically all men will say is hot

• +1
Reactions: kebinGarnett, rg1235, Kayne1 and 3 others
Beat her up, seriously. Don't be a coward.

• JFL
Reactions: Kayne1, silencio, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
I KNOW she doesn't fuck other guys since she's really conservative and is scared of sex until she can actually be comfortable around some1. She's depressed and she wouldn't sleep around.
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and PsychoDsk
this is how racists are born, cucked by two niggas ova 🤖

• +1
You need to kill him. I’d invest in a machete or firearm of your choice and end him. Then she’ll come back to you

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Jonas2k7, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
No BBC = permanently vulnerable to getting cucked

I didn’t make the rules

Kanye West Shrug GIF

• +1
I'm not reading all this yap niggard

• +1
fuaark brutal

• So Sad
I have a god complex so whenever someone tries to humiliate me I have to get them back twice as hard. Female warfare is done through social shaming. She's group shamed you to gather recruits after losing to you in the one on one battle of the political debate. If you want to hit her back you have to do the same. Make it publicly known she's a whore for black cock and see how long she maintains her anti-white stance when she knows all white men suddenly see her as low value and her reputation is ruined. She will only revert to crying and playing the victim, she can't win once you deal that stroke.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Kayne1, poopoohead and 1 other person
fuark your life is a movie

You are better than me i would immediately aproach her after seeing her w him and attack him

I have a god complex so whenever someone tries to humiliate me I have to get them back twice as hard. Female warfare is done through social shaming. She's group shamed you to gather recruits after losing to you in the one on one battle of the political debate. If you want to hit her back you have to do the same. Make it publicly known she's a whore for black cock and see how long she maintains her anti-white stance when she knows all white men suddenly see her as low value and her reputation is ruined. She will only revert to crying and playing the victim, she can't win once you deal that stroke.
I called her up and told her ‘cut yourself more fucking whore’ last night
That did the job since she was crying apparently after that for the rest of the night
Lifefuel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and romanstock
fuark your life is a movie

You are better than me i would immediately aproach her after seeing her w him and attack him
I’m not allowed in that club cuz the security hates me
I was just looking from outside the bar
I wish I could beat tgat mf

• +1
Reactions: ambi
I’m not allowed in that club cuz the security hates me
I was just looking from outside the bar
I wish I could beat tgat mf
cover ur face storm in and beat the shit out of the mf or wait for him in front

If you read my other story's you know I have an on and off relationship with the 'love of my life'
we been on and off for 5 years now.
Well until today
I wanna kill her

a week ago we had a fight abt politics and she said she didn't wanna talk to me cuz I voted far right in my country and I'm somehow 'racist'. since then we haven't chatted. That didn't bother me cuz I know she'll always be obsessed with me and I can get her back without any effort at all. untill now

Today I went to the gym in the evening, after the gym I always smoke a cig at the entrance. I was doing that alone since all my friends went in the afternoon. I was smoking my cig and out of nowhere my 'girl' and her friends biked past me and started laughing HARD at me. This one huge black ass nigga friend of hers yelled at their group 'ewww he's so uglyyyyy'.
MY GIRL STARTED LAUGHING HARD. I was so fucking pissed off bro.
My mind went all places, 'what if she thinks I'm actually ugly, what if she fucks another dude at that party, what if she will never come back to me'

I went home, showered and called a buddy to meet me so we could go stalk her at that party.
We went there and saw her group of friends but not her, I was mad asf and knew she was doing stupid shit. I searched for her to talk to her. I wanted to win her back since seeing her brought back all the feelings I had for her. I was in love but I was also pissed asf.

I was looking 2 bars further down the street and I saw her dancing with this one subhuman nigger. Like that guy was genuinely subhuman. She was looking in his eyes like she always did with me and I swear my heart broke into a million pieces right there and then.
I don't know if they kissed or what not but I wanna kill her and myself so bad rn.

When we were on breaks in the relationship she kissed 2 other dudes while I did stuff too but it didn't break my heart like it did now. I KNOW she doesn't fuck other guys since she's really conservative and is scared of sex until she can actually be comfortable around some1. She's depressed and she wouldn't sleep around. I'm also her first and only body. I KNOW that for a fact but it's still messing me up so bad that she was dancing with him and looking at him like that.

It fucks me up so bad man
Everything just felt diff with her and to know now that I will never get THAT back with her is killing me. Like actually killing me.
I don't know wtf to do bro
I'm in like 2 bottles of fcuking wodka and I'm losing my mind.
I don't even want another bitch, I just want her but she won't ever want me anymore.
fuckkkkkkk

But kinda lifefuel tbh
next year I'm going to the same college she's going to and I'll be at all the partys she's gonna be going to. Next year my hair will be long so my smv will be maxxed asf. I'm gonna fuck every fucking bitch in town and start with her friends. And I'll make her watch. I have to break her heart as bad as she just did to me.
She needs her fucking life ruined
fucking whore
but I also love her
but still
fuck
Dumb fucking nigger she just laughed at u and danced in a party

U have not been cucked

Why would you not want a woman who would not easily cheat

you remind me that dude from euphoria,

man stfu start your villain arc plz, but its true the first girlfriend its always hard, but now when i look at her and where i am now.

she wasnt that great and your girl' nah she's not that great, doesnt deserve all the trouble

the only way to get here back is to show her you can get other better looking girls.

I KNOW she doesn't fuck other guys since she's really conservative and is scared of sex until she can actually be comfortable around some1. She's depressed and she wouldn't sleep around. I'm also her first and only body. I KNOW that for a fact
:lul::lul::lul:

A girl called u ugly once in ur life to talk shit

A girl slit her throat in an attempted suicide 2 hours after I said I liked her when we were hanging out, I guess “stop following us” wasn’t her being quirky
Allegedly it wasn’t an attempted suicide but an attempted murder I wonder what kind of person would do such a thing sadly the case got dropped as the girl got allegedly drugged 3 hours before the “murder” and she couldn’t remember the face of the person who did it, no footage or evidence was found for who did it, I ordered an uber and met up with the girl 30 minutes before she left so it had to be someone drugging her at school, i’m surprised I missed it tho since i’m in each one of her classes, hopefully one day they find out who did it