I got dark circles please help it ruins my face

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I got them since age 6

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and PeakIncels
Surgery or secret methods cant say
"Secret methods"
the secret methods your talking about, is makeup, but other than that, I do not know anything to heal them, either way, it's alr if you don't want to tell, not that there is a method anyway

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
"Secret methods"
the secret methods your talking about, is makeup, but other than that, I do not know anything to heal them, either way, it's alr if you don't want to tell, not that there is a method anyway
🤫

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
If you're dealing with dark circles alone and not eyebags then you're either going to have to treat them with laser depigmentation (if the problem you're dealing with is hyperpigmetnation which is common amongst non whites), or fat grafting (if the problem you're dealing with is a lack of fat storage causing the undertones below to be overexposed).

Come on man 😢
I will never leak it I promise
I would have to communicate telepathically i cant express my thoughts into words im on a higher field of existence than what language can express trust me if i could id say it

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
I got dark circles please help it ruins my face
For some ppl with shit undereye support its just genetics and you won't really be able to get rid of them without surgery. In that case u can look for surgery or apply makeup or some sort if it really ruins ur face that badly.

If its naturally occuring dark circle can use softmax techniques like fixing sleep, cold compression, etc.

Mewing chin tucks gym liver anus vondercock diet raw milk raw eggs kys go er bonesmash and hgh+test+masterone at the age of 14

Last edited: