I got denied entry at the ward.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Context: One ward-session we all had to speak about something that happened to us recently, some girl started complaining about a guy flirting with her, touching her, and her not feeling comfortable firmly rejecting him which kept the thing going on. Others in the group session joined in and started complaining about: 'how guys just want to fuck as many women as possible, don't respect boundaries, are dickheads, etc.'

Obviously I got insane incel-rage inside of me upon hearing this. The therapists noticed me being more silent than usual and asked me if I wanted to say anything, I said no. They weren't pleased.
I am not going to talk about my inceldom JFL at this shit.

Anyways, I got told I need to speak about it the next session. In the next session again I rejected speaking about it, and they got all mad n shit about me not being open enough during therapy, that I can't do this, etc.

Today I went to the mental ward again and when I wanted to join the group, they told me I wasn't welcome until I clarified what happened n shit lol. So I left.

Over.

therapy is retarded. I will do MDMA tonight and cure myself.

shithole

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: laaltin, hypernormie, ChadL1te and 9 others
@the BULL jfl at mental wards, they can't handle lions like us

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, iblamechico, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others

Attachments

• 1724170883672.png
    1724170883672.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan, greycel and kaligula567
Some people wake up in the morning to go to work, some people wake up to the ward.

Some people wake up in the morning to go to work, some people wake up to the ward.
ward mogs wageslave job ngl. over for wagecuck normies

i much prefer going to the ward than to my job

Real talk: The doctors can't handle the mog

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
My friend @MoggerGaston even the biggest lion can not pick up a stick. Is it becouse of jews (@enchanted_elixir @TechnoBoss ) we will not know. Stay safe ❤️ @ryuken @nathan @cromagnon @GlamourPursuer @ripper

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripper, MoggerGaston and nathan
My friend @MoggerGaston even the biggest lion can not pick up a stick. Is it becouse of jews (@enchanted_elixir @TechnoBoss ) we will not know. Stay safe ❤️ @ryuken @nathan @cromagnon @GlamourPursuer @ripper
we would be living in utopia if hitler won, innit

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and kaligula567
no psych ward for high T bulls like you.
you don't need a cure, you need the lion mindset

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Gargantuan and MoggerGaston
we would be living in utopia if hitler won, innit
Of course my friend. But even the worst jews ( @enchanted_elixir ) sometimes make something good @nathan @ripper

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, baerr, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
They aren’t allowed to force you like that. Assholes. Good thing you didn’t cave in.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and MoggerGaston
@TechnoBoss isn’t a Jew, he’s a Celtic warrior. :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 6ft4 and kaligula567
Context: One ward-session we all had to speak about something that happened to us recently, some girl started complaining about a guy flirting with her, touching her, and her not feeling comfortable firmly rejecting him which kept the thing going on. Others in the group session joined in and started complaining about: 'how guys just want to fuck as many women as possible, don't respect boundaries, are dickheads, etc.'

Obviously I got insane incel-rage inside of me upon hearing this. The therapists noticed me being more silent than usual and asked me if I wanted to say anything, I said no. They weren't pleased.
I am not going to talk about my inceldom JFL at this shit.

Anyways, I got told I need to speak about it the next session. In the next session again I rejected speaking about it, and they got all mad n shit about me not being open enough during therapy, that I can't do this, etc.

Today I went to the mental ward again and when I wanted to join the group, they told me I wasn't welcome until I clarified what happened n shit lol. So I left.

Over.

therapy is retarded. I will do MDMA tonight and cure myself.

shithole
Breh if that's true that's fucked up
We can have a chat if you want on Discord, not like therapy but just bro to bro

Feel like u need a 3rd party friend

• +1
@TechnoBoss isn’t a Jew, he’s a Celtic warrior. :ogre:
There was once a dream of republics and empires but the dream that the great jew @Gengar Replies to my post will give me more glory than even the biggest @enchanted_elixir s post. You are a good man my friend @ryuken @nathan @ripper @cromagnon

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ripper, ryuken, nathan and 1 other person
Breh if that's true that's fucked up
We can have a chat if you want on Discord, not like therapy but just bro to bro

Feel like u need a 3rd party friend
Would he accept like a lion and share a pack? or will he expose himself as a lone wolf?

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, MoggerGaston and greycel
There was once a dream of republics and empires but the dream that the great jew @Gengar Replies to my post will give me more glory than even the biggest @enchanted_elixir s post. You are a good man my friend @ryuken @nathan @ripper @cromagnon
Thanks for the nice words bhai. :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: kaligula567
Lel what is yapping in some group supposed to accomplish

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and AspiringMogger
Lel what is yapping in some group supposed to accomplish
Swimming in the misery pool of each other. The best option is to hang with people who made it or just imitate them alone if that's not an option.

Swimming in the misery pool of each other. The best option is to hang with people who made it or just imitate them alone if that's not an option.
I like swimming

In clear water with the pee of winners.

Nah, I prefer a pool like this with misery.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Nah, I prefer a pool like this with misery.
Just come back home to Warsaw and all of your problems will vanish. You're simply in the wrong place. Sell a kidney to the gov that should remove your debt.

Should’ve just told them your problem in a MGTOW type of way. If I actually had a shrink I’d tell them I think women are disgusting vile people and I don’t like them.

• +1
Should’ve just told them your problem in a MGTOW type of way. If I actually had a shrink I’d tell them I think women are disgusting vile people and I don’t like them.
yeah, I'll make something up tbh

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
yeah, I'll make something up tbh
I genuinely don’t understand women. I logged off of org and just saw a video of a woman arguing with a man. He kicked her out of his podcast and she poured water on him.

If a man threw water in the disrespectful manner in which she did it, it would be on sight and a fight broke out, but women don’t understand that. They don’t understand that if they fuck with men they could get their ass beat.

Women don’t understand the #1 rule of nature. Might is right.

I fucking despise them. That’s my biggest gripe too. If a bitch disrespects me I could punch her face in and paralyse her. Fuuuck man it’s over.

• +1
I genuinely don’t understand women. I logged off of org and just saw a video of a woman arguing with a man. He kicked her out of his podcast and she poured water on him.

If a man threw water in the disrespectful manner in which she did it, it would be on sight and a fight broke out, but women don’t understand that. They don’t understand that if they fuck with men they could get their ass beat.

Women don’t understand the #1 rule of nature. Might is right.

I fucking despise them. That’s my biggest gripe too. If a bitch disrespects me I could punch her face in and paralyse her. Fuuuck man it’s over.
governments have reduced male-power with their monopoly on violence and tyrannical laws

every man should be against governments

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and AspiringMogger
governments have reduced male-power with their monopoly on violence and tyrannical laws

every man should be against governments
I was talking to a girl at the pub. My country is very left leaning and the government mandates a lot of stimulus checks for mental health and what not. I told her I work through university and she told me as a “compliment” that she has tremendous respect for that. I didn’t quite understand so I asked her what she meant… apparently the government gives her €1.2K a month because she has BPD and can’t be in the workforce - while she is studying in university. JFL at it all.

• JFL
I was talking to a girl at the pub. My country is very left leaning and the government mandates a lot of stimulus checks for mental health and what not. I told her I work through university and she told me as a “compliment” that she has tremendous respect for that. I didn’t quite understand so I asked her what she meant… apparently the government gives her €1.2K a month because she has BPD and can’t be in the workforce - while she is studying in university. JFL at it all.
wtf which country are you from

jfl at getting free money for having BPD. somehow she can't work, but she can study in university?

i dont blame her, you have to use the system to your biggest benefit. The issue I have is this system shouldn't exist in the first place.
jfl at governments and their insane taxation.

• +1
wtf which country are you from

jfl at getting free money for having BPD. somehow she can't work, but she can study in university?

i dont blame her, you have to use the system to your biggest benefit. The issue I have is this system shouldn't exist in the first place.
jfl at governments and their insane taxation.
Denmark. School is funded by taxpayers so it’s free annd all citizens get money if they’re in school after 18. I get 1K euros.

• +1
Just inject T bro

Denmark. School is funded by taxpayers so it’s free annd all citizens get money if they’re in school after 18. I get 1K euros.
mogs netherlands to oblivion.

you pay 2.5k/year here in tuition and get 0 money from the government. Just student-loans you can take.

• So Sad
Just inject T bro
my T levels are top 20% natty in the world for my age. (850ng/dl)

injecting T is cope for my lion body which is already highT since birth.