I got denied from 9 Fraternities (all of them)

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Every fraternity I rushed (9 of them) denied me.

This would not have happened if my maxilla was 4mm further, and mandible 3mm further.

Can't cope anymore, the rope is seeming attractive rn...

Actually I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in my entire school who did not get a bid, and my school has 35k+ people. Just lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 275, 5'8manlet and 13 others
Every fraternity I rushed denied me.

This would not have happened if my maxilla was 4mm further
What do you look like if you don’t mind doxxing yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
if you r maxilla had been further youdvebeen more confident and gotten better grades growing up and made more friends in your younger teen years and gotten m ore validation and therefore more happiness and better opportunities so jaw = lif e

Didn't you ask them why they rejected you?
What were the requirements to join the fraternities? What value could you brought to them?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
What do you look like if you don’t mind doxxing yourself?
Literally sub-human side profile I do not even want to post it ngl, but I am normie from the front

• +1
What were the requirements to join the fraternities? What value could you brought to them?
op brutally rejected by gay strip club fraternity

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 8765
Literally sub-human side profile I do not even want to post it ngl, but I am normie from the front
Shit son, I-I don’t want to say it but... someone cue the St Hamudi proverb video.

I did not ask, idk one of the frats seemed to like me but I did not end up getting a bid. Literally there goes my chances of ever ascending. I can't party without a frat, now I have no fucking chance unless I try cold calling these fraternities and begging on my knees

it would be ethernity

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
if you r maxilla had been further youdvebeen more confident and gotten better grades growing up and made more friends in your younger teen years and gotten m ore validation and therefore more happiness and better opportunities so jaw = lif e
8576.jpg

Every fraternity I rushed denied me.

This would not have happened if my maxilla was 4mm further.

Can't cope anymore, the rope is seeming attractive rn...
i have to use an app at school due to chad19 and i used ur avi thats how hard i mire u brah

you have the balls to rush. be proud of that

jfl you utter subhuman failure

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
i also got the chads to use it so u know, i staus maxxed u ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
What the fuck is even a fraternity. Sounds like some usafag problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
R u autistic? If not, then yeah, it's ur looks

• +1
What the fuck is even a fraternity. Sounds like some usafag problems
It's the path that most college kids take if they want sex. I got denied

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer
Just go to the dying and sausage *wink* packed bars, jewelry stores
I did not ask, idk one of the frats seemed to like me but I did not end up getting a bid. Literally there goes my chances of ever ascending. I can't party without a frat, now I have no fucking chance unless I try cold calling these fraternities and begging on my knees
begging is a big no boy, expand your social circle, you have to get to know them somehow, learn to actually be funny and jestermaxx, not many guys know how to be legitimately funny. You will look like a major loser pouting like that and will not garner sympathy but in fact a lot of bullying kek.

be Chad or _ope

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Ritalincel
R u autistic? If not, then yeah, it's ur looks
I'm pretty sure I'm NT, or atleast semi NT. I genuinely think my side profile caused me to be rejected from every frat

begging is a big no boy, expand your social circle, you have to get to know them somehow, learn to actually be funny and jestermaxx, not many guys know how to be legitimately funny. You will look like a major loser pouting like that and will not garner sympathy but in fact a lot of bullying kek.

be Chad or _ope
Ah shit I’m drunk

• +1
I'm pretty sure I'm NT, or atleast semi NT. I genuinely think my side profile caused me to be rejected from every frat
post face and stats

• +1

be Chad or _ope
I'm already jestermaxxed, believe me. A childhood of being sub-human would cause anyone to quickly become a comedian. It's just that none of the frats liked the way I looked.

Tbh I'm surprised I got denied from every frat, makes no sense to me. I even dressed NT and acted NT

Grades don’t mean shit most chads I knew just liked sports. Some were smart others didn’t give a shot cuz they had the looks

• +1
I'm already jestermaxxed, believe me. A childhood of being sub-human would cause anyone to quickly become a comedian. It's just that none of the frats liked the way I looked.

Tbh I'm surprised I got denied from every frat, makes no sense to me. I even dressed NT and acted NT
why does it matter so much to be in a fraternity, Im not american

• +1
why does it matter so much to be in a fraternity, Im not american
Basically, foids do not date anyone in who is not in a fraternity. Nor do they even talk to them. If you don't join a frat in college, it is usually social death due to not having easy access to parties

• So Sad
@Ritalincel
Oi lad wot u wot ye? You come to me pub and stir up trouble like the bloody damned cunt you are, shove one up yer bollocks! Nigel, hold my hanker chief...

• +1
Your life is so hard op

brb crying for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 7173
Basically, foids do not date anyone in who is not in a fraternity. Nor do they even talk to them. If you don't join a frat in college, it is usually social death due to not having easy access to parties
That's not fair, and seems very discriminatory, I thought America was more enlightened and fair, but somehow they always find new ways to discriminate against people for whatever reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 4464
That's not fair, and seems very discriminatory, I thought America was more enlightened and fair, but somehow they always find new ways to discriminate against people for whatever reason.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂deadass 🅱️ stop frontin bruuuh ✋ 🛑

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Gonthar
It’s why the saying sjw in the streets kkk in the sheets is a thing.