I got ethnic tax pilled yesterday… maybe you all were right afterall

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
Went out yesterday after a little break. In the meantime, I started visiting here and got pilled on many topics. Interestingly, this time I noticed I wasn’t receiving any strong IOIs from my looksmatch Beckies. Brutal. I can hereby confirm ethnic tax is real. Time to geomaxx ig.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Gonthar
maybe try being reborn as a superior man next time bud 🤷

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
maybe try being reborn as a superior man next time bud 🤷
nothing superior, just media and availability bias halo. I mog the whole room usually even as a short ethnic. I just accepted I am not getting my looksmatch cause stigma failo.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Deleted member 51781
But did you pay the ethnic tax?

A low HTB wanted me to oofy doofy for her around her friends, brutal.

Went out yesterday after a little break. In the meantime, I started visiting here and got pilled on many topics. Interestingly, this time I noticed I wasn’t receiving any strong IOIs from my looksmatch Beckies. Brutal. I can hereby confirm ethnic tax is real. Time to geomaxx ig.
Not sure what ethnicity you are, but I can attest to the ethnic tax at least here in the US as an Asian.

There was one instance where my friend was calling a girl about a double date and proposed me as the second guy. He started listing qualities I control (physique, style, etc.) and it was going great, but the moment they asked about my race all bets were off. Even if I'm "one of the most attractive Asian guys he knew" the girls were having none of it and dismissed the idea. I imagine some mid white guy took my place.

• Woah
Reactions: laaltin
aha, ookki sitte mamu
@LooksThinker
@HollowCheek2012

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker