i got expelled at my last year of highschool

Betterthanher

Betterthanher

akio
didnt even last a week as a senior im cooked wallahi, now i gotta find another school or wagemax and sell my back, possibly get humilated by people who live near me oh fuck im gonna cry somebody tell me what to do, if you say suicide i already thought of it, or prostitution. man i had good grades and was on time this year as well.

• JFL
Reactions: silently_said
why boyo

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
wtf bro what did you do

• +1
Ok but why does your mind go straight to selling your cheeks for cash

• +1
37AE0D0A 5EFB 4027 93D3 330C6DE920DF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Snowskinned, goo25 and 6 others
didnt even last a week as a senior im cooked wallahi, now i gotta find another school or wagemax and sell my back, possibly get humilated by people who live near me oh fuck im gonna cry somebody tell me what to do, if you say suicide i already thought of it, or prostitution. man i had good grades and was on time this year as well.
"""OMG I SWEAR TO ALLAH AND SHIT THAT I AM NOT CAPING GUYS"""

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and soover4me
"""OMG I SWEAR TO ALLAH AND SHIT THAT I AM NOT CAPING GUYS"""

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
not everyone lies to you, just like how your mother tells you that she loves you and kisses your fucking forehead and mouthwashes after you bitch

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
non NT trait

• +1
not everyone lies to you, just like how your mother tells you that she loves you and kisses your fucking forehead and mouthwashes after you bitch
projecting

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and Snowskinned
sell ur but cheks on cornr

I’ve gotten expelled before, I’d rather not say why tho

• +1
you could get a GED but all of your future employers will look at you like a burn victim

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and silently_said
Should’ve cut the oxygen to the fire or poured water on it, not just run away like a retarded nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and LuckyBeast
It's not that serious bro. Just get GED or test out. Then do whatever the fuck you wanna do. If you were meant to succeed, you will

• +1
Should’ve cut the oxygen to the fire or poured water on it, not just run away like a retarded nigger
There was too much paper, and no lid the fire spread like lighting ur hair on fire

• +1