I got exposed to black pill/red pill stuffs IRL when I was 12

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I looked much better when I was young JB were always receptive and nice to me so I thought that was normal. But when I observed around peoples interactions in my class there are mismatches in dynamics between each interpersonal relationship among my peers. There is this dark-skinned fat kid who would praise red pill stuff talking about holding frame, game, etc. He was a red pill believer back in the OG day and English wasn't even his first language. There were so many simps in my school usually it is LTN guys with HTB girls but she has absolute control of him. He has to sacrifices so many things just to be with her yet got treated so poorly just to be dumped by the end. So in the summer July 2012 I had this thought in my head "I already have checked looks department for this life only money and status left and that would be easily achievable from looks". But then around 15 I had 4 teeth extracted and my orthodontic (dad) pulled my upper and lower jaw backward. On top of that I started developing allergy making me mouth breathe at night. Foids and teachers said to me I have changed, that I have toad neck....... from that moment till first 2 years of University I was in a red pill stage and then I surgery maxxxed, softmaxxed and back to black pill reality again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, p0lishsubhuman, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Same story here except I was always a subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and PointOfNoReturn
But then around 15 I had 4 teeth extracted and my orthodontic (dad) pulled my upper and lower jaw backward.
I fucking hate orthodontists man. They turn gl people into a subhuman and people pay them thousands of dollars to do it.

I fucking hate orthodontists man. They turn gl people into a subhuman and people pay them thousands of dollars to do it.
Even my 66 aunty knows mewing but my dad doesn’t

Oh and I got sleep apnea from that too:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: horizon