I got fucked by orthodontics by getting braces at 10 years old with elastics

alpine

alpine

Iron
Title + is it over im 16 rn plus my dentist wants me to extract wisdom teeth. @ascension!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, thereallegend and mvp2v1
Dentists are psychopaths and they jerk off to how many men's lives they've ruined by making them look like shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall, Yoke and 3 others
Not over, I had the same thing happen at that age, but they used a retarded functional appliance called the herbzt appliance. All it really did is push my maxilla back and CW rotate it predictably it all relapsed.

Anyway, dont get the extractions. It still wouldnt be over, but the more you play into their game the harder it is to fix yourself. There is plenty of info online on how to fix yourself.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and alpine
don't get the extractions

• +1
Reactions: alpine and thereallegend
Don’t get your teeth retracted. Start using face mask and start face pulling.

• +1
Reactions: alpine
No, it's not over. From what you mention, it appears that your Maxilla is not positioned in a "diagonal" manner, which would shift you forward "diagonally" and "up". What's going on? What we begin to breathe through the mouth and we begin to move this bone "vertically" and to shrink our upper palate and the upper dental arch, which does not give enough space to the teeth, then we do not have space for the wisdom teeth to come out and end up removing them, simply because of an issue in the development of that face that there was no space for those teeth to come out and obviously we find that that bone does not grow forward.

In order to fix this, you would first have to expand your palate with MSE or BioBloc and use a Face-puller to pull your maxilla "forward", I'm still trying to figure this out on my own, but that's what I'm going to get for my treatment. Do not extract any tooth.

• +1
Dentists are psychopaths and they jerk off to how many men's lives they've
No, it's not over. From what you mention, it appears that your Maxilla is not positioned in a "diagonal" manner, which would shift you forward "diagonally" and "up". What's going on? What we begin to breathe through the mouth and we begin to move this bone "vertically" and to shrink our upper palate and the upper dental arch, which does not give enough space to the teeth, then we do not have space for the wisdom teeth to come out and end up removing them, simply because of an issue in the development of that face that there was no space for those teeth to come out and obviously we find that that bone does not grow forward.

In order to fix this, you would first have to expand your palate with MSE or BioBloc and use a Face-puller to pull your maxilla "forward", I'm still trying to figure this out on my own, but that's what I'm going to get for my treatment. Do not extract any tooth.

Appreciate it. Also If it has to do with anything I was a dumbass and asymmetrically hard mewed on my right side of my palate for about a year and I think because of that now my bite is uneven and my maxilla is asymmetrical which probably caused asymmetries in my face like my nose and corner of my lips tilting to one side. Any fix? I could show you pics if it helps. @ascension!

Appreciate it. Also If it has to do with anything I was a dumbass and asymmetrically hard mewed on my right side of my palate for about a year and I think because of that now my bite is uneven and my maxilla is asymmetrical which probably caused asymmetries in my face like my nose and corner of my lips tilting to one side. Any fix? I could show you pics if it helps. @ascension!
Yes, it is a disadvantage of hard mewing, you need to do it symmetrically so as not to cause "asymmetries", I can confirm that it is due to this.

I have the same problem as you, but mine is due to bad oral habits, I am also trying to solve this, but when I have a possible solution I will let you know.

• +1
Brutal, the biggest issue i've seen with adults who had braces too young is that their palate is usually too narrow (as the braces straighten teeth in line with the narrow palate of a child, which is then held in place by wearing retainers).

Don't know if this guy had braces or not but here's an example of what I mean by "narrow palate"
damian-lewis-tca-4.jpg

• So Sad