I got fucking botched

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I am fucking furious. They made my nose too feminine even though I stated multiple times to not do it and my fucking philtrum is longer now.

I am killing myself, this time I got no more hope to live. It’s over guys

I look like a freak now, not just ugly anymore. I look like the fucking grinch.

Goodbye

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zainab, Banasura and 10 others
I am a fucking freak holy shit. I feel so bad for my parents they paid for this.

I am gonna sell my computer and everything and then just jump off a building, I can’t live anymore. I hate myself

is this nose gl?

it's brutal but don't rope, you "just" need another rhino work to pay it by yourself when you can.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Brutal

Please don't rope tho

pics?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
exactly why i’ll never get rhino

better to have monkey nose than mj nose

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Trilogy and dimorphism
it's brutal but don't rope, you "just" need another rhino work to pay it by yourself when you can.
Brutal

Please don't rope tho
exactly why i’ll never get rhino

better to have monkey nose than mj nose
I’m not gonna be posting pics because I don’t even have the strength to save them on my device just look at it through the camera. I am genuinely a freak now.

I am totally roping. I had an ugly jewish nose but it was better than this

Guys, don’t get rhinos unless u got a blackgymaxx tier nose. This is my final straw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and AlexBrown84
I’m not gonna be posting pics because I don’t even have the strength to save them on my device just look at it through the camera. I am genuinely a freak now.

Guys, don’t get rhinos unless u got a blackgymaxx tier nose. This is my final straw
Please don't rope man

I like your posts
What will your family think?

Please don't rope man

I like your posts
What will your family think?
They will he heartbroken, I just cant take this shitty existance anymore though. I wish I could have at least been average looking, all I wanted was a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
They will he heartbroken, I just cant take this shitty existance anymore though. I wish I could have at least been average looking, all I wanted was a girlfriend
Please man

It's just a nose

You can get another rhino and ascend

Don't end your life

• +1
Please man

It's just a nose

You can get another rhino and ascend

Don't end your life
I always said to myself if my rhino gets botched I will rope. This is the end for me nobody can help me

I told you faggot. Don't feminize your nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
get a free revision man

I always said to myself if my rhino gets botched I will rope. This is the end for me nobody can help me
At least wait like 2 weeks before roping

I'm sure it won't look as bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Post it for the rep

I am fucking furious. They made my nose too feminine even though I stated multiple times to not do it and my fucking philtrum is longer now.

Goodbye
If they overdue the upturned nose it will turn you into Grinch

Grinch Smile GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

Bhai, a feminine nose is good and u probably fit the female gaze better now. Stay strong soldier x.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura and Deleted member 23558
I told you faggot. Don't feminize your nose
If they overdue the upturned nose it will turn you into Grinch
View attachment 2384797

Bhai, a feminine nose is good and u probably fit the female gaze better now. Stay strong soldier x.
Apparently it’s supposed to go down and wont be upturned once the swelling goes. That’s some hope I guess. If it doesn’t get better I will genuinely live stream my suicide and become a incel known face

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zainab, SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 27987
Nigga show proof or rope

Name and shame the clinic u got ur rhino from so we know not to go there.

How long has it been since you got the surgery?

Why tf ask for an upturned nose????

Just trannymaxx at this point.

Ask for a refund, or make them re-do it

• +1

Goodbye
Rhino swelling can take up to 1 year to show full results, most swelling usually goes during the first 3-5 months afaik. Also your philtrum might be a little long now but since it looks like you want genio as well by increasing chin height you can make the philtrum look shorter

Apparently it’s supposed to go down and wont be upturned once the swelling goes. That’s some hope I guess. If it doesn’t get better I will genuinely live stream my suicide and become a incel known face
Hey man so the swelling isn't even down yet your yet to even see the final result

Rhino swelling can take up to 1 year to show full results, most swelling usually goes during the first 3-5 months afaik. Also your philtrum might be a little long now but since it looks like you want genio as well by increasing chin height you can make the philtrum look shorter
Hey man so the swelling isn't even down yet your yet to even see the final result
Yeah tbh i overreacted a lot. It doesn't even look that bad honestly and yes its very swollen its actually bigger than before from the front because of the swelling.

It was a moment of weakness

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22 and Tabula Rasa