I got fucking roasted HARD by this Midwestern roastie

T

Turtle

Silver
This bitch added me from incelselfie cuz she lurks there, at first she was calling me like cute and shit and she even sent me titty and pussy pics without me really having to ask much, but after some specific point she started leaving my selfies on read, which is weird as fuck because beforehand she would always replay my selfies and call them cute, but then some guy IRL stared at my face and that caused a telepathic effect which caused her to see my next selfie after the stare as ugly, and then leave them on read after that, but that's just my theory on what happened.

Either way I got pissed and insulted her in hopes of getting her annoyed so she would just tell me exactly why she started leaving my selfies on read and what the specific cause of the selfies suddenly getting left on read was.

Can you guys all just add her on Snapchat and ask her at what specific point in time she realised that Jude's face is actually ugly? (She will know what you mean instantly) I'm putting her snap on here because I don't fucking give a shit anymore, I just wanna know why she went from finding my selfies cute to finding them ugly in such an abrupt space of time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210130_195156_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210130_195156_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 321
  • Screenshot_20210131_124718_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131_124718_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 314
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, Slayercel, retard and 10 others
If she ever responds to your questions, post the screenshots here in the comment section, who gives a shit if cuckchat tells her that her messages have been screenshotted? She screenshotted my selfies enough fucking times 😒

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Baldingman1998 and Vergil.is
turtle cleaning GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 1862, Arcturus and 5 others
"but then some guy IRL stared at my face and that caused a telepathic effect which caused her to see my next selfie after the stare as ugly"

you can't make this shit up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, Slayercel, retard and 18 others
"but then some guy IRL stared at my face and that caused a telepathic effect which caused her to see my next selfie after the stare as ugly"

you can't make this shit up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Please enlighten me with what you think happened, because I can't think of any other reason why she would suddenly start thinking I'm ugly in such a short space of time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 10709, SOS-Sonic and 2 others

View attachment 957721
I've already made a whole ass post about this telepathic effect thing, I really am convinced it's what's going on, I mean it happens with literally EVERY girl I befriend online no matter how cute they claim to find me, I will get stared at IRL because someone finds my face ugly, and that bad perception of my face will affect her perception of my face via quantum entanglement

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Limbo, Slayercel and 11 others
I've already made a whole ass post about this telepathic effect thing, I really am convinced it's what's going on, I mean it happens with literally EVERY girl I befriend online no matter how cute they claim to find me, I will get stared at IRL because someone finds my face ugly, and that bad perception of my face will affect her perception of my face via quantum entanglement
i agre e

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel
Please enlighten me with what you think happened, because I can't think of any other reason why she would suddenly start thinking I'm ugly in such a short space of time
she found a better looking insecure guy

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, AutismMaxing and antiantifa
May god have mercy on your soul

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, retard, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
you need help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and Vergil.is
No one else on incelselfie is insecure tho, just me I'm the only fucking truly insecure guy there
pm me ur selfie ill tell u what she thought was unattractive bout u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146
you took the little attention you got and went too far
you probably acted desperate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Vergil.is, Turtle and 1 other person
It truly never began for you OP.

you took the little attention you got and went too far
you probably acted desperate
She was all cool until I sent her a selfie after that guy IRL stared at me

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
She was all cool until I sent her a selfie after that guy IRL stared at me
do you know how "she" looks like?

my theory is that it's a man and he was larping for her all the time, cause he wanted to rape you then he started following you, cause he knew where you were due to snapmaps and after seeing you irl decided that you're not great rape victim since youre ugly and got flat ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Arcturus and klamus
there is no solution for your problems brother.

• JFL
PM me so i can get a better assesment of the situation. i have no idea what the truth is without face

this seems like genuine mental illness
Mental illness or not it definitely happens with every girl I've befriended online so far, even if they say I'm hot and shit, at some point they just suddenly... Stop finding me hot and start finding me ugly

This bitch added me from incelselfie cuz she lurks there, at first she was calling me like cute and shit and she even sent me titty and pussy pics without me really having to ask much, but after some specific point she started leaving my selfies on read, which is weird as fuck because beforehand she would always replay my selfies and call them cute, but then some guy IRL stared at my face and that caused a telepathic effect which caused her to see my next selfie after the stare as ugly, and then leave them on read after that, but that's just my theory on what happened.

Either way I got pissed and insulted her in hopes of getting her annoyed so she would just tell me exactly why she started leaving my selfies on read and what the specific cause of the selfies suddenly getting left on read was.

Can you guys all just add her on Snapchat and ask her at what specific point in time she realised that Jude's face is actually ugly? (She will know what you mean instantly) I'm putting her snap on here because I don't fucking give a shit anymore, I just wanna know why she went from finding my selfies cute to finding them ugly in such an abrupt space of time
stfu and grow up dude, how old r u. What a loser to be so get so worked up about someone leaving u on read. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bruh i havent seen worse than this, what a loser simp.
Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, eduardkoopman, Dr. Greenberg and 1 other person
Mental illness or not it definitely happens with every girl I've befriended online so far, even if they say I'm hot and shit, at some point they just suddenly... Stop finding me hot and start finding me ugly
Post a selfie here to see rate u psl

It's called BPD bro. These girls are insane and it's not your fault. Trust me.
I'm gonna add her on snap and troll

Added her lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and SendMePicsToRate
She clearly was making fun of you pretending she was interested to afterwards "break your heart" by ignoring you, or she was somewhat interested until she realised you have some serious mental problems, or most likely a bit of both

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 10709 and Dr. Greenberg

zero logic in this what so ever lmao

she is with me now

• WTF
imagine having a hoe sending you nudes daily and fucking it up

📂Documents
📁 Turtle
📁 Bad threads
⚠️ This folder is empty

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

Are you serious? Its so obvious that this person is larping and knows your story either from reddit or here.. Dude dont get trolled so hard AND FFS if you are serious abojt changing then start saving money

Post a selfie

You just got the entire subreddit banned. It's gone now.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and sandcelmuttcel
@Turtle is she half romanian, half irish? I think i know who you are talking about...

Edit: Ah wait... nvm you said midwestern.

This is the most autistic thing I have read on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
Wtf how's it my fault
I'm just joking. I don't know why they banned it.

But maybe that girl complained, if she got harassed by any one from here.