I Got Gold in Schizophrenia and You Didn’t Even Place

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
So, there I was, standing at the podium, gold medal shining under the fluorescent hospital lights, while you didn’t even make it to the schizo Olympics. I’m over here, surpassing reality, winning at it. You’re stuck on the main stage, thinking life is a well-rehearsed play, while I’m seeing the ropes, the wires, the puppeteers in the back, and let me tell you, they’re all laughing at you. Hilarious, isn’t it? Your whole life is just a puppet show you weren’t even invited to watch. "I'm just jealous of you because you're not mentally ill like me."
Let’s talk about my gold-winning performance, shall we? Picture this: I’m sitting in my apartment—well, not really sitting because the chair isn’t real, not really an apartment because walls are just illusions—and I start feeling like the walls themselves are breathing. Not just moving—breathing, like they’re alive. Meanwhile, you’re what? At your 9-5, pretending your cubicle isn’t a coffin, like you’re not just another rotting corpse wearing a tie. You wouldn’t understand. The windows talk to me, the walls whisper, and I’ve got conversations with shadows that make more sense than your entire existence. But here’s the thing—it’s not that I’m losing my mind. No, no. I’m out here playing 3D chess, and you’re still trying to figure out how to put together a jigsaw puzzle.You ever feel like the world’s watching you? Yeah, that’s not paranoia. That’s reality finally catching up. But you wouldn’t know, would you? Because you didn’t even place. You’re out there flailing in the shallow end of the pool while I’m over here drowning in the deep end, but guess what? I’ve learned to breathe underwater.
And about this life you’re "living"—you call that better? You think paying bills, going to work, and waiting for your next Netflix binge is something to aspire to? I’m here, on the edge of the universe, looking into the abyss, and the abyss is saying, “Hey man, good job on the gold.”
But don’t feel bad. Not everyone is cut out for Olympic-level madness. Some people are just meant to watch from the sidelines while others—like me—break the game. Keep chasing your little sanity, though. It’s cute. Really. Like watching a dog chase its own tail, thinking it’s making progress. Meanwhile, I’m here, floating through dimensions you couldn’t even dream of, and trust me, your dreams are weak. It’s okay though. Not everyone’s meant for greatness. Some of us just get gold, while others... well, you didn’t even qualify.

Every post under this @ Name @Nazi Germany is based on my experience and philosophy.

@_MVP_ @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs, Youㅤ, Clown Show and 12 others
@Tabula Rasa @nullandvoid @MoggerGaston @PROMETHEUS @TsarTsar444

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: psychomandible, StarvedEpi and Tabula Rasa
@StarvedEpi @psychomandible @Whatever @Defeatist @SecularIslamist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Defeatist, Whatever, psychomandible and 1 other person
thoughts on this? @thecel @LancasteR @HarrierDuBois @Clown Show @Gaygymmaxx

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Gaygymmaxx
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: counterintuitive and Nazi Germany
20 July 1995 probably
20 is not a number

10 is 1, and 20 is 2,

But there exists a pure 2, so we call 20 a "hidden 11"

11 + 7 + 1+9+9+5 = 33, the divine digit. Highest number

Schizophrenic and deeply imaginative. Sees things.

Intense dreams and nightmares

Actually isn't larp lmaoo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, isis_Bleach and Nazi Germany
@Youㅤ@noobs @zyzz007 returns @Nick.Harte @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and ReadBooksEveryday
Whoa

You got it. The number of hitler. Eliot rodger, hitler, Jesus, gg33 (my teacher)
Probably Iam one of them.
Future doesn't exists. We need to conquer the present to make it great history at future.
Iq is 133 if tested

127 min
I don't believe in numerology. Btw I have tested my iq at Deutsche gov. Probably 175+ score.
And my psychiatric determined my iq which is 188.98.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ReadBooksEveryday and Gaygymmaxx
Probably Iam one of them.
Future doesn't exists. We need to conquer the present to make it great history at future.

I don't believe in numerology. Btw I have tested my iq at Deutsche gov. Probably 175+ score.
And my psychiatric determined my iq which is 188.98.
Ok well that's absurd

But I guessed a 99th percentile close enough innit fuck you

Don't doubt the jew.

Fine. This month has been bad for you, unlucky in some manner or some shit went wrong, and you're less productive

Yesterday you were Distinctly emotionally charged

And today you have a strong imperative to communicate

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
@Nazi Germany friend or family likely died or things went badly for your life significantly in 2022

It was extrmely significant after closer look. Wicked year.

• JFL
Ok well that's absurd

Don't doubt the jew.

Fine. This month has been bad for you, unlucky in some manner or some shit went wrong, and you're less productive

@Nazi Germany friend or family likely died or things went badly for your life significantly in 2022

It was extrmely significant after closer look. Wicked year.
Something like this didn't happened.
If numerology is legit, then parents should've fucked in a calculated way, measuring the time and date with the numbers we made up ourselves:lul:

Something like this didn't happened.
If numerology is legit, then parents should've fucked in a calculated way, measuring the time and date with the numbers we made up ourselves:lul:
Nigger really nothing happened in 2022

It should have been huge. Don't lie to the jew :what:

September 2022 ish?

• JFL
Ok well that's absurd

Don't doubt the jew.

Every single days, hours, seconds is unlucky for me:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
The least NT birthday I've ever seen tbh
Because of my parents.
And It doesn't makes a sense tbh. Bhai :feelswhy: If numerology is legit, then parents should have planned their conception by calculating the exact date and time, measured by calendars and numbers we created ourselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Because of my parents.
And It doesn't makes a sense tbh. Bhai :feelswhy: If numerology is legit, then parents should have planned their conception by calculating the exact date and time, measured by calendars and numbers we created ourselves.
Bruh that's not

"If numerology is legit"

That's "if it was widespread and we turned into a fucking dystopia"

How the fuck does that prove anything

If vaccines are real why do some people not get vaccinated? They don't believe in vaccines

Doesn't mean vaccines aren't real :lul:

(perhaps the wrong point given where I am)

• JFL
Cool, we’re enlightened, still gonna die tho :feelswah:

• JFL
So, there I was, standing at the podium, gold medal shining under the fluorescent hospital lights, while you didn’t even make it to the schizo Olympics. I’m over here, surpassing reality, winning at it. You’re stuck on the main stage, thinking life is a well-rehearsed play, while I’m seeing the ropes, the wires, the puppeteers in the back, and let me tell you, they’re all laughing at you. Hilarious, isn’t it? Your whole life is just a puppet show you weren’t even invited to watch. "I'm just jealous of you because you're not mentally ill like me."
Let’s talk about my gold-winning performance, shall we? Picture this: I’m sitting in my apartment—well, not really sitting because the chair isn’t real, not really an apartment because walls are just illusions—and I start feeling like the walls themselves are breathing. Not just moving—breathing, like they’re alive. Meanwhile, you’re what? At your 9-5, pretending your cubicle isn’t a coffin, like you’re not just another rotting corpse wearing a tie. You wouldn’t understand. The windows talk to me, the walls whisper, and I’ve got conversations with shadows that make more sense than your entire existence. But here’s the thing—it’s not that I’m losing my mind. No, no. I’m out here playing 3D chess, and you’re still trying to figure out how to put together a jigsaw puzzle.You ever feel like the world’s watching you? Yeah, that’s not paranoia. That’s reality finally catching up. But you wouldn’t know, would you? Because you didn’t even place. You’re out there flailing in the shallow end of the pool while I’m over here drowning in the deep end, but guess what? I’ve learned to breathe underwater.
And about this life you’re "living"—you call that better? You think paying bills, going to work, and waiting for your next Netflix binge is something to aspire to? I’m here, on the edge of the universe, looking into the abyss, and the abyss is saying, “Hey man, good job on the gold.”
But don’t feel bad. Not everyone is cut out for Olympic-level madness. Some people are just meant to watch from the sidelines while others—like me—break the game. Keep chasing your little sanity, though. It’s cute. Really. Like watching a dog chase its own tail, thinking it’s making progress. Meanwhile, I’m here, floating through dimensions you couldn’t even dream of, and trust me, your dreams are weak. It’s okay though. Not everyone’s meant for greatness. Some of us just get gold, while others... well, you didn’t even qualify.

Every post under this @ Name @Nazi Germany is based on my experience and philosophy.

im legit a fucking a joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany and Gaygymmaxx
Bruh that's not

"If numerology is legit"

That's "if it was widespread and we turned into a fucking dystopia"

How the fuck does that prove anything

If vaccines are real why do some people not get vaccinated? They don't believe in vaccines

Doesn't mean vaccines aren't real :lul:

(perhaps the wrong point given where I am)
If numerology were real, it wouldn’t rely on our man-made calendars and numbers. The universe doesn’t bend to human math, we created the system to measure time, not the other way around. Comparing it to vaccines :lul:? Vaccines work because biology doesn’t care about belief—numerology fails because it’s based on human perception, not universal law.
Numerology is man-made; the universe isn’t. We invented calendars, numbers, and meanings. If it were real, it wouldn’t depend on human constructs. Biology works regardless—numerology only works if you believe in fairy tales.

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent
20 is not a number

10 is 1, and 20 is 2,

But there exists a pure 2, so we call 20 a "hidden 11"

11 + 7 + 1+9+9+5 = 33, the divine digit. Highest number

Schizophrenic and deeply imaginative. Sees things.

Intense dreams and nightmares

Actually isn't larp lmaoo
How dare you shit on the number 20! Fucking blasphemy against numbers.

The words describing the count are irrelevant but make it easier to understand and calculate.

Suppose there are two groups of ten people. Total, 20! And I have proof that 20 is real.

First group: Tom, Roger, Mike, Frank, Millie, Wayne, Taffy, Cindy, Ralph, and John.

Second group: Paul, Ying, Fredrick, Maria, Ashley, Eric, Alex, Burt, Johnny, and Mario.

By claiming 20 is not a number, you're claiming Mario doesn't exist. How dare you, motherfucker! Mario is real.

By the fucking way, John isn't Tom and Mario isn't Roger, faggot ass eater!

Call the count whatever you want, but understand that if only you know the name (sound) for each count, it's going to be difficult to communicate with other people.

For example: 1 is het. 2 is vete. 3 is upo. 4 is feew. 5 is poe-poe.

"Welcome to Burger King, how may I help you?"

"Um, I'll take vete Whoopers, het small fries, and poe-poe piece chicken nuggets."

"The fuck you said, cracker?"

Or you can be oriental and see yourself as clever and assign each number a symbol you scrawl that doesn't exist. But when communicating by voice, you'll need to also assign a sound to each symbol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent, isis_Bleach, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
How dare you shit on the number 20! Fucking blasphemy against numbers.

The words describing the count are irrelevant but make it easier to understand and calculate.

Suppose there are two groups of ten people. Total, 20! And I have proof that 20 is real.

First group: Tom, Roger, Mike, Frank, Millie, Wayne, Taffy, Cindy, Ralph, and John.

Second group: Paul, Ying, Fredrick, Maria, Ashley, Eric, Alex, Burt, Johnny, and Mario.

By claiming 20 is not a number, you're claiming Mario doesn't exist. How dare you, motherfucker! Mario is real.

By the fucking way, John isn't Tom and Mario isn't Roger, faggot ass eater!

Call the count whatever you want, but understand that if only you know the name (sound) for each count, it's going to be difficult to communicate with other people.

For example: 1 is het. 2 is vete. 3 is upo. 4 is feew. 5 is poe-poe.

"Welcome to Burger King, how may I help you?"

"Um, I'll take vete Whoopers, het small fries, and poe-poe piece chicken nuggets."

"The fuck you said, cracker?"

Or you can be oriental and see yourself as clever and assign each number a symbol you scrawl that doesn't exist. But when communicating by voice, you'll need to also assign a sound to each symbol.
If numerology were real, it wouldn’t rely on our man-made calendars and numbers. The universe doesn’t bend to human math, we created the system to measure time, not the other way around. Comparing it to vaccines :lul:? Vaccines work because biology doesn’t care about belief—numerology fails because it’s based on human perception, not universal law.
Numerology is man-made; the universe isn’t. We invented calendars, numbers, and meanings. If it were real, it wouldn’t depend on human constructs. Biology works regardless—numerology only works if you believe in fairy tales.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@Nazi Germany I agree with the numerology explanation but definitely, absolutely, without the slightest doubt, I disagree with vaccines.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany and Gaygymmaxx
If numerology were real

It would be underlying and we noticed it as a factor of the universe

It wouldn't be human creation

Once again your describing "if everyone believed it and it was widespread"

Not "if it was real"

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany and BigJimsWornOutTires
If numerology were real

Not "if it was real"
The sun's about to give birth to another planet.

crazy evil dead GIF

• JFL
If numerology were real

Not "if it was real"
Ahhhhhh :feelswhy: If numerology were real, it wouldn’t need belief—it would exist like gravity or physics, affecting everyone without awareness. @BigJimsWornOutTires isn't it? The fact that it’s only noticed when people force meaning onto random numbers proves it’s a human invention, not a universal truth. Gravity doesn’t need a fanbase to pull you down, but numerology needs a crowd to give it relevance. The universe doesn’t rely on belief systems, it functions on laws we observe, not stories we create:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ahhhhhh :feelswhy: If numerology were real, it wouldn’t need belief—it would exist like gravity or physics, affecting everyone without awareness. @BigJimsWornOutTires isn't it? The fact that it’s only noticed when people force meaning onto random numbers proves it’s a human invention, not a universal truth. Gravity doesn’t need a fanbase to pull you down, but numerology needs a crowd to give it relevance. The universe doesn’t rely on belief systems, it functions on laws we observe, not stories we create:feelswah:
Nigger

I went on omegle. 1 is masculine

2 is feminine

I found 3 flamboyant homoesexuals born on February 2nd

All like SUPER GAY and I asked only to confirm

3 of then in 1 hour, perhaps 4 but no less than 3

Either I'm lying

Or I'm right. That's insane data. I'm not lying.

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany and BigJimsWornOutTires
could win in writing , too . very based , high IQ

• Love it

Schizos don't talk like this, fucking larping kid

• +1
It's certainly a competition here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and Nazi Germany