I got grey hair

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
I’m already going grey. Luckily I ain’t balding and have nw0 hairline but I am going grey fast. I spotted so many grey hairs today.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL, billymidnight and 5 others
Mirin, you're going for the salt & pepper like the zaddy you are. 💅

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kroker, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Iam 16 and my head is nearly full of grey hair

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Mirin, you're going for the salt & pepper like the zaddy you are. 💅
I think it’s lack of vitamins maybe. I never eat fruit or vegetables. Maybe that’s got something to do with it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Gengar and vermillioncorefan
Does any of your fam have greys at a young age?
Yes its genetic and high cortisol level. I maxxed out my diet since iam 15 and iam eating rly well. So i think its bcs of genetics and high cortisol levels.

• +1
I had one grey hair I pulled it out and it never grew again :feelsyay:

• +1
I think it’s lack of vitamins maybe. I never eat fruit or vegetables. Maybe that’s got something to do with it.
Yes its genetic and high cortisol level. I maxxed out my diet since iam 15 and iam eating rly well. So i think its bcs of genetics and high cortisol levels.
no nigger your hair has limited amount of pigment to use and after enough hair cycles it just becomes gray nothing to do with stress or vitamins or other cope

lucky for you. Mine always come back. I’m gonna shave my head soon
How old are you
I read that if you're young and have grey hair it may be from stress, they can go away the same way they appeared

no nigger your hair has limited amount of pigment to use and after enough hair cycles it just becomes gray nothing to do with stress or vitamins or other cope
If you're young it can be from stress I have a cousin that's my age and he has so many grey hair, he works too much and is always stressed
Also genes play a huge role too

If you're young it can be from stress I have a cousin that's my age and he has so many grey hair, he works too much and is always stressed
Also genes play a huge role too
yes its possible because of tellogen effluvium that can happen when very high stress is present, but it is only temporary and the pigment comes back slowly. its very unlikely anyone here has it tho because you need to be eating literal bugs in north korean concetration camp for that to happen

Bro‘s constantly poking fun of old farts and now you‘re turning into one as curse.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Vermilioncore
What's your age?

why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL and Gengar
The glorious king vermillion is slowly descending 😓 this actually brought a tear to my eye

Plants don't have OVER 15 NUTRIENTS, so your lack of plant food consumption can't be the cause

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
yes its possible because of tellogen effluvium that can happen when very high stress is present, but it is only temporary and the pigment comes back slowly. its very unlikely anyone here has it tho because you need to be eating literal bugs in north korean concetration camp for that to happen
I had tellogen effluvium once when I first became fucked up health wise. My body was under tremendous stress and a bunch of my hair fell out but eventually grew back. Now my hair has began thinning but I think that is due to the fact that I’ve been dealing with this for 3 years now and it is constant stress on my body and mind. Hopefully I can fix what’s wrong and my hair will start to grow back full and beautiful the way it was before.

I had tellogen effluvium once when I first became fucked up health wise. My body was under tremendous stress and a bunch of my hair fell out but eventually grew back. Now my hair has began thinning but I think that is due to the fact that I’ve been dealing with this for 3 years now and it is constant stress on my body and mind. Hopefully I can fix what’s wrong and my hair will start to grow back full and beautiful the way it was before.
i dont think its possible for telogen effluvium to be chronic and presenting itself only in mild way (thinning). your hair should be completly back to normal after few cycles or fall out again if its present, check with a derm or someone if you dont have AGA, they might prescribe you fin

i dont think its possible for telogen effluvium to be chronic and presenting itself only in mild way (thinning). your hair should be completly back to normal after few cycles or fall out again if its present, check with a derm or someone if you dont have AGA, they might prescribe you fin
You misunderstood me

My hair fell out all at once when this first started and grew back for the most part but it never grew back all the way, it was thinner from then on out

Now I think my hair is just thinning due to elevated chronic stress over many years accelerating hair loss that might have happened naturally

But naturally I don’t think it would have started this early had I not been in this situation

You say you don’t think it’s possible but given my situation it might be

My body is basically under constant elevated internal pressure due to what feels like blockage in my spinal cord

I imagine this is causing tons of other processes to be interrupted that otherwise would be functioning normally

My cortisol is probably way higher than is ideal at all times, my T is probably lower, my adrenaline is probably high and all sorts of bullshit. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is directly leading to temporary hair loss. It could be permanent sure but it also might not be in the sense that it’s not hair falling out that is the problem but a lack of internal resources in my body devoting energy to creating hair due to prioritizing other things under stress.

Last edited:
  • +1
You misunderstood me

My hair fell out all at once when this first started and grew back for the most part but it never grew back all the way, it was thinner from then on out
yeah this is very probable for a reason u stated below, you just rapidly sped up the cycles in which it would occur naturally, but it still couldve been prevented with an 5ar inhibitor. it probably still is so give it a try
Now I think my hair is just thinning due to elevated chronic stress over many years accelerating hair loss that might have happened naturally

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie